Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Aeroplan reward ticket remain as 'unticketed' for 3 hrs..

Aeroplan reward ticket remain as 'unticketed' for 3 hrs..

Old Jun 6, 2017, 4:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by hw807
I would recommend to contact Aeroplan CSR and solve the problem as soon as you can. I think they have some kind of 'queuing' system but I also do belied that they can handle it manually if necessary. The agent that I spoke directly contact ticketing department and my ticket just confirmed right after 5 minutes.
What part of this is "necessary" if travel is not for a few months?

The people ahead in the queue would have travel that is sooner, or they've been unticketed longer.
Old Feb 8, 2018, 6:01 pm

Programs: AC E, BA Bronze, HHonors Gold
I called AP to change my already confirmed flights to MEL later in the year. Original flights were across Europe but found a route trans Pacific YUL-LGA/JKF-NRT-BKK-MEL with two segments in First, the first one with NH from JFK-NRT and the second one with TG from NRT-BKK.

I noticed that the new flights were showing in the AC app (and their website) using original PNR, but they showed as not ticketed. I waited 24 hours and nothing, was about to call but gave AP a chance. After 48 hours nothing, so this morning I decided to call. To my surprise I did not get the NRT-BKK segment in First. Somehow TG rejected the request (whatever that means) but at least they booked me in business. I was excited to fly the 380 in First for the first time but now I will have to wait for space availability. Bottom line, I think is better to call often and get what you paid for than wait and be downgraded.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.