Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Where to deposit miles now?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Where to deposit miles now?

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2017, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E; Marriott Platinum
Where to deposit miles now?

With the end of the AP/AC agreement, where is a decent program to accrue my BIS miles?

I was considering TK (rolling qualification period), UA (no scamcharges on redemption), or LifeMiles (1:1 SPG transfer)

I've been out of the game for so long that I would appreciate any help.
Old May 28, 2017, 9:14 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Personally, I would stick with the default answer. Use the FF program that matches your flying.

I fly 90% AC so it makes to accrue miles and thereby status with AC, instead of say UA.

Am I concerned that AP will collapse and I lose miles? Not very, it could happen sure but knowing I have priority services and z2 boarding not to mention eUps etc ... outweighs these concerns.

Others may feel different, we have a huge thread about the 2020 situation.

Ill see how it plays out, but won't rethink my plans until late 2018 or early 2019.

That said, I wouldn't sit on 500k miles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.