Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

How long before status is awarded these days?

Old May 25, 2017, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.5MM, 20 Years Top Tier on DL, UA 1K, AC E75k, MR/SPG Lifetime Platinum

Hi Folks,

As of two weeks ago I had 54k AQM and $2100 AQD (as a US member, so 50% reduction in the AQD) but I show as a "No Status" customer with "Pending". I will be buying a J ticket this week that should put me in the *G category and it will be helpful to have that status for my trips in Jun on *A carriers. How long does it typically take for the status to be processed?

Thanks in advance for any assistance and answers.

Regards,
TFD
Old May 25, 2017, 7:16 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, (now an AC nobody)
Originally Posted by Task Force DL
Hi Folks,

As of two weeks ago I had 54k AQM and $2100 AQD (as a US member, so 50% reduction in the AQD) but I show as a "No Status" customer with "Pending". I will be buying a J ticket this week that should put me in the *G category and it will be helpful to have that status for my trips in Jun on *A carriers. How long does it typically take for the status to be processed?

Thanks in advance for any assistance and answers.

Regards,
TFD
As a US resident, you need 3k for E50K status. You will get this once you fly the flight that gets you over this hump AND your AQD posts, which typically happens 3-4 days after the flight.
Old May 25, 2017, 7:34 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
I thought E35K was the first early recognition level.....
Old May 25, 2017, 8:07 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by yyz_atc_qq
I thought E35K was the first early recognition level.....
That is correct.
OP probably needs to call in as the system perhaps does not recognize his US residency? Maybe just wait for enough AQD to post for E50 as that would get Star G.
Perhaps AC 'sweep' has not happened yet to find those with early qualification
Old May 25, 2017, 8:13 am

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
It took about 4-5 days for my colleagues early E35 to kick in. That is, to select privileges, the actual post delivery took longer, though not too much.

I would check your address... then phone in.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.