Valid Routing YYZ-IST-BCN?

Old May 4, 2017, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan,Alaska,Airmiles
Valid Routing YYZ-IST-BCN?

Hi, I was trying to build a one way ticket on TK, but got an error saying routing is invalid.?
I have transited through IST in the past, has this rule changed? Should I just call in to book?
Thanks!
Old May 4, 2017, 3:53 pm

Programs: American Exec Plat, Hyatt Refugeeist, Marriot Gold, Air Canada Cattle Class, Korean Air Morning Plat
Call, the website has been playing up for awhile with these.
Old May 4, 2017, 4:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Is this a one-way Aeroplan award ticket?
Old May 4, 2017, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan,Alaska,Airmiles
Originally Posted by tcook052
Is this a one-way Aeroplan award ticket?
Yes. Sorry I forgot to mention that.
Old May 6, 2017, 9:45 am

Programs: Aeroplan
Would it be because the distance is too great? YYZ-BCN is 6535km but the distance from YYZ-IST-BCN is 8220+2236 = 10456km according to Great Circle mapper. That may be too much over so the routing may be invalid.
Old May 6, 2017, 11:07 am

Programs: Marriott LT Gold, IHG Club, Hertz Gold, Aeroplan, Avios, SkyMiles, Thrifty, AMEX
If you're trying to force the connection using the multi-city function, it won't work. It will however give this routing to you as an option if searching for YYZ-BCN and the flights are available on TK (search on Feb. 12, it comes up as second option).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.