Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flight Pass Preview Availability , Tech Issues or M Sold Out?

Old Mar 7, 2018, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC 75K

Hi everyone

Just about to buy a new flight pass, but every flight I have looked at says "This Flight Pass is Sold Out." Surely that cannot be true. However, I do not want to buy a Flight Pass and then find that the next few flights I want to book are not available.

Is there anyway that anyone can check for me. I am looking for availability in M Class for YXE-YYZ return, April 18-21. If I want to book a regular ticket in Flex there is lots of availability but I need to know if M is sold out, or if this is an IT issue. Is anyone getting similar results?

Thanks in advance for any assistance

YXEG
Old Mar 7, 2018, 3:33 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
All 4 non-stop flights YXE-YYZ on 18 Apr are M9, if any were in doubt I'd say the 1010 departure appears more heavily booked but it's still M9 actually all the way down to V9.

As for the way back, YYZ-YXE on 21 Apr, again all 4 flights are M9, with the middle two being slightly more booked than the early morning or late night.

Hope this helps.

QQ
ffsim likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 3:37 pm

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
Tech issues. I called yesterday because I had the exact same problem you described and the exact same worry about buying something I possibly couldn’t use.

Call centre agent thanked me for bringing the bug to his attention and confirmed that the flights were available. You can call in, too, if it’ll make you feel better, but a quick search on ExpertFlyer indicates that the four direct, nonstop flights on both your departure and return dates have ample M space available.

Edit: looks like @yyz_atc_qq beat me to the EF results ^

Old Mar 7, 2018, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC 75K
Thanks to both of you, this is why I love Flyertalk. Much appreciated.

I bought the pass and sure enough M availability galore.

Thanks again

YXEG
ffsim likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 9:07 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
but M class is sold out for a bunch of transcons next week. Still was able to find seats to where I was going at convenient time and non-stop routing and upgrades available and confirmed. Love those flight passes! (mostly)
Old Mar 9, 2018, 12:03 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
whew, glad this thread exists... saved a panic attack!

Just cancelled a J fare to buy a Lat Pass and save some money (and get more credits) and the preview is still showing as Sold Out... glad that isn't the reality!

T.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.