Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Estore Missing Miles?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2021, 3:23 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by carl321
Anyone else missing ubereats & Amazon points via AP.. using for 5/6months and I haven’t seen a single point. Apple purchases are starting to show up after 30days but nothing with UEat and Amazon
Yes. If you scroll up this thread, you'll see many complaints about Uber Eats.
carl321 likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2021, 5:09 pm

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
To add to the UberEats and Amazon complaints:
UberEats denied from earnings because there was a discount applied. The "discount" is UberPass, which cannot be turned off. Seems like a little backwards to punish people who want to take up Uber's subscription service.

Amazon is being reviewed, which will take up to 10 weeks. Adding on to the 10 weeks that you need to wait before submitting a ticket, and the 1-2 weeks response time, I'm looking at (up to) a 5 month wait total.

I remember using RewardOps is one of Aeroplan's "regrets", but are they actively seeking a new partner? This is turning out to be much more hassle than it's worth.
Old Aug 25, 2021, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by Dave510
To add to the UberEats and Amazon complaints:
UberEats denied from earnings because there was a discount applied. The "discount" is UberPass, which cannot be turned off. Seems like a little backwards to punish people who want to take up Uber's subscription service.

Amazon is being reviewed, which will take up to 10 weeks. Adding on to the 10 weeks that you need to wait before submitting a ticket, and the 1-2 weeks response time, I'm looking at (up to) a 5 month wait total.

I remember using RewardOps is one of Aeroplan's "regrets", but are they actively seeking a new partner? This is turning out to be much more hassle than it's worth.
Yep this happened to me as well. They declined me because I did a "No rush" discount for delivery and saved over $1.50 and so that discount invalidates my entire order from receiving points? I could understand a coupon or promo code but that makes no sense. What a stupid policy.

Last edited by canadianbaecon8er; Aug 25, 2021 at 6:04 pm Reason: Fixing spelling mistakes
Old Aug 25, 2021, 6:05 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, BW Diamond Select
My estore purchases in April and May posted to my account in the last day or two. These included: Dell, Indigo, and Lenovo.
Old Dec 11, 2021, 5:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Has the partnership with Uber Eats ended? I used to use this link to buy from Uber Eats:

https://aeroplan.rewardops.com/en-CA...ails/uber_eats
Old Dec 11, 2021, 7:13 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by UA Fan
Has the partnership with Uber Eats ended? I used to use this link to buy from Uber Eats:

https://aeroplan.rewardops.com/en-CA...ails/uber_eats
They're going to be integrating it w/ your AP account in the same way they did for Starbucks.
Old Dec 11, 2021, 10:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Originally Posted by smuncky
They're going to be integrating it w/ your AP account in the same way they did for Starbucks.

What do you mean?
Old Dec 11, 2021, 10:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by UA Fan
What do you mean?
Read about Uber+Marriott. Uber+Aeroplan will be the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.