Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Extending eMCO strategies

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2018, 2:47 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by krayZpaving
Given the number of vouchers that have been issued on the deflategate issue, thought it might be worth resurrecting this. Any tips / tricks for dealing with multiple vouchers? I've got 4 at the moment: with the limitation of using max 2 per ticket online, is there a way to combine them or to use more than 2 by calling in to book or after booking?
And that is why I choose the Aeroplan miles option. It's been almost 3 years since I've paid "cash" for flights with AC; everything else has been Aeroplan flights.
Old Oct 30, 2018, 5:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
All it took recently was a quick ask for a chèque instead of voucher and it was done. Now, they were +7 on an A321 so that may have had something to do with them being accommodating
Old Oct 30, 2018, 5:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Altaflyer
All it took recently was a quick ask for a chèque instead of voucher and it was done. Now, they were +7 on an A321 so that may have had something to do with them being accommodating
Yes, for VDBs and other situations.

Not all situations will/can/may afford the cheque option.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 4:09 am

Programs: *$ Green
AC can combine eMCOs for you.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 4:41 am

Programs: AC E75K
Originally Posted by SparseFlyer
Is this a standard thing or does it require some sort of 'secret handshake'? I also have a bunch of eCoupons expiring in the coming months and would love to be able to do this.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 8:30 am

Programs: AC*SE-MM, BA Bronze, Marriott Titanium & lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by SparseFlyer
Which call centre / team can do this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.