Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to contact Altitude?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2017, 5:32 pm
Original Poster

How to contact Altitude?

The only options I see under priority contacts are follow them on twitter or send a physical letter. Any chance I can email them? At what address?
Old Jan 6, 2017, 5:34 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Is there not an e-mail address in the bottom right of that page? There is for SE.
Old Jan 6, 2017, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Nope, no email address for a lowly 50K

Does the address appear to be SE specific? If it looks pretty generic like [email protected] or something, can you please PM to me?
Old Jan 6, 2017, 5:46 pm

If you read some of the responses on the Altitude twitter page, you should get the email address you need. Maybe try acaltitude[dot]revision[at]aircanada[dot]ca?
Old Jan 6, 2017, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hydrogen
If you read some of the responses on the Altitude twitter page, you should get the email address you need. Maybe try acaltitude[dot]revision[at]aircanada[dot]ca?
cheers buddy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.