Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada gifting MLL pass thread (2017 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 2, 2017, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: tcook052
This annual thread replaces the original 2008 - 2014 thread on the topic may be found here and the latest 2015 -2016 thread here.

Please note that due to recent updates to site-wide forum best practices Maple Leaf Lounge (MLL) entry passes may only be freely shared but not solicited in any form. Posts asking for passes will be deleted.

This thread isn't meant to serve as a substitute for the trading of airline instruments as those transactions are to be done within the Coupon Connection forum which does require a minimum number of posts & time on FT to be eligible to enter. This thread is meant to freely offer lounge entry passes to fellow forum members.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator

Rules for the MLL Guest Passes
(originally posted by yyznomand)

(Subject to change by Air Canada)

These Guest Passes expire at the end of February each year

For those of you seeking passes, please note the restrictions on which lounges these passes can be used.

* Valid until XXXXX, at Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure zones of Canadian airports, along with those in Los Angeles and New York (LaGuardia) only.

* Not valid for entry into Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the international departure zones of Canadian airports, Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in international airports, Star Alliance airport lounges or affiliated lounges operated by other carriers

* When visiting an eligible Maple Leaf Lounge, this pass is valid in conjunction with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge.

This pass is not valid with any other airline

* A maximum of one Maple Leaf Lounge visit for one person is permitted with this pass

* Invitation of additional guests is not permitted with a Guest Pass

* Access is subject to space availability

(other rules are listed on the pass)
Print Wikipost

Air Canada gifting MLL pass thread (2017 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2021, 9:39 am

Programs: AC 75K
I have 2 US/Canada passes up for grabs the expire on Dec 31, 2021. Available to active members who are able to post in wikis.
Old Dec 23, 2021, 10:49 am

Programs: Aeroplan
Thanks a lot 24left for giving me a MLL Pass.
24left and kalderlake like this.
Old Dec 24, 2021, 10:05 am

Programs: AC *SE, Westjet PLAT, UA Prem, Alaska MVP, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
I have 3 US/Canada passes up for grabs - they expire on Dec 31, 2021
Old Dec 25, 2021, 7:39 am

I have 2 unused Domestic or US passes that expire on Dec 31, 2021. PM if interested
Old Dec 25, 2021, 3:21 pm

Programs: AC MM SE, Marriott Titanium - Lifetime Plat 2nd Class, National Executive, Avis PP
I have 6 Domestic/US passes available for those in need. PM if needed.

CC
Old Dec 25, 2021, 3:32 pm

Programs: AC*SE100K; Marriott Titanium; NEXUS
Passes available

I have a bunch of these expiring 12/31. Message if interested or post here and I'll reach out. I also have status passes...

Last edited by YQMer; Dec 25, 2021 at 7:03 pm
Old Dec 27, 2021, 9:26 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Aeroplan 75K
I have 3 Maple Leaf Lounge One-Time Guest Passes to give away that expire 12/31/2021.
Old Dec 27, 2021, 1:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
The many here and elsewhere who've offered MLL passes reminded me of what it was like in Feb of this year, with few people flying and empty airports. Part of my post.....

Originally Posted by 24left
As I was standing in front of this space at YVR while on a couple of recent trips, looking at the empty couches in front of the MLL.....

In the Now Times, few are flying but I still took the lounge passes with me, hoping I could give them away at YYZ or YVR......

I flew a number of times before the expiry date of the old 2020 paper passes and carried them with me, hoping to find someone who could enjoy them. But there was no one even lurking around the entry to the MLLs.

On a flight to YVR at the end of February, I met a group who were headed west to celebrate a birthday. I saw them standing at the gate in YVR after we deplaned and I asked them what time was their cnx flight. I invited them to follow me to the MLL. I had enough passes for 4 of them and guested in the 5th one. They had never been in any airline lounge before, so I gave them a quick tour and how to order.

I should have tried to do similar with the 2021 digital passes. Thus, if we receive the same type of digital ones for 2022, I might just make things easier and print them up and carry them with me when I'm travelling.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 10:05 am

Programs: AC E35K. RAM GOLD/ OWS
Originally Posted by Pentech
I have 3 Maple Leaf Lounge One-Time Guest Passes to give away that expire 12/31/2021.
messaged
Old Dec 28, 2021, 10:52 am

Programs: AC-E50K, *G, WS-Gold, Nexus, HH-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, Hertz-PC
I have 3 Domestic/US passes that expire 31-Dec-21 available. PM if you can use.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 12:39 pm

Programs: AC SE
i have 4 domestic/us passes expiring 31-dec-21 pm if you can use
Old Dec 28, 2021, 6:20 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Between myself (SE) and my wife (E50K status)- I believe we have at least ?7 MLL passes we can gift.
Please send me a private message, if you are interested.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 10:20 am

I have 2 MLL passes expiring on 2021-12-31. PM me. I'll edit this message when/if they are claimed.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 10:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I don't know if there's a good way to do this, but given I'm in an airport with every flight delayed right now, I could probably be an intermediary for gifting passes.

Maybe something to consider for late next year.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 10:46 am

Programs: AC 75K
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I don't know if there's a good way to do this, but given I'm in an airport with every flight delayed right now, I could probably be an intermediary for gifting passes.

Maybe something to consider for late next year.
If you think of something for this year, I'm happy to PM you a link to a folder on my Google Drive with passes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.