Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Discount/Promo Code Discussion Thread (2017 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 2, 2017, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: tcook052
This annual thread replaces the original 2010 - 2013 thread on the topic may be found here and the latest 2015 -2016 thread here.

Please note that due to recent updates to site-wide forum best practices discount codes may only be freely shared or discussed and not solicited in any form. This thread isn't meant to serve as a substitute for the trading of airline instruments as those transactions are to be done within the Coupon Connection forum which does require a minimum number of posts & time on FT to be eligible to enter. This thread is meant to share or discuss published Air Canada discount codes

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator
Print Wikipost

Air Canada Discount/Promo Code Discussion Thread (2017 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2020, 10:13 pm

Programs: AC SEMM
Just Noticed 25% off all fares until August 20th
https://www.aircanada.com/en-ca/limi...racdotcom|caen
Bogwoppit and canadiancow like this.
Old Aug 17, 2020, 10:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Ugh guess I need to cancel and rebook my CO fares once again
Old Aug 17, 2020, 10:35 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Ugh guess I need to cancel and rebook my CO fares once again
CO fares? Revenue tickets? What? Ugh. I'm trying to give AC as little money as possible these days, flying pretty much everywhere on Aeroplan promo tickets
Old Aug 17, 2020, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by Adam Smith
CO fares? Revenue tickets? What? Ugh. I'm trying to give AC as little money as possible these days, flying pretty much everywhere on Aeroplan promo tickets
I'm trying to hit 10k AQD

But these promos certainly don't help. I literally booked a couple SFO-YYZ earlier today, and the price went from 274 to 208 all in, which is definitely worth the effort of rebooking.
Old Aug 18, 2020, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by Argonaut1000
Just Noticed 25% off all fares until August 20th
https://www.aircanada.com/en-ca/limi...racdotcom|caen

Thanks for sharing.
Old Aug 21, 2020, 11:20 pm

Programs: AC 75k
Passed now, but only worth strategic bookings IMHO. Of which I made a few.
Old Oct 14, 2020, 9:33 am

Air Canada: 20% off on flights from Canada to Mexico, the Caribbean, Florida, Hawaii, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Palm Springs and San Francisco.

Code: A6YRH4J1
Book by: 2020-10-16
Travel by: 2021-04-30
No blackout dates

Good for using a travel voucher if you are one of the lucky few who already received an Air Canada Travel Voucher (the one doesn't expire and cames with a number and PIN and can be redeemed online)

Last edited by hoipolloi; Oct 14, 2020 at 9:54 am
Old Oct 14, 2020, 10:29 am

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by hoipolloi
Good for using a travel voucher if you are one of the lucky few who already received an Air Canada Travel Voucher (the one doesn't expire and cames with a number and PIN and can be redeemed online)
Which reminds me that I have to call and harass them yet again about two outstanding conversions.

Apparently the "any day now" promise I got a couple of weeks ago was overly optimistic.
Old Oct 14, 2020, 1:09 pm

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Still true. Now that Aeroplan bookings are refundable through Dec 31, I don't have to buy a single cash fare for the rest of the year. AC are still selling flights they know very well will never operate, and I don't want to give them a dime if I can avoid it.

Just booked our Christmas flights on points, availability is surprisingly good even in transcon J.
Old Oct 14, 2020, 2:57 pm

Programs: Altitude E50K / *G
Originally Posted by Bohemian1
Which reminds me that I have to call and harass them yet again about two outstanding conversions.

Apparently the "any day now" promise I got a couple of weeks ago was overly optimistic.
I replied to an email I had sent earlier to customer relations that told me my ticket would be converted to a travel voucher by the end of September.

The new line is that my "patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as they continue to adapt to this dynamic situation". It's not very dynamic on my side though - I just want them to issue me a voucher
Bohemian1 and FlY2XS like this.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 12:06 am

https://www.aircanada.com/en-ca/cyber-monday-sale

Last edited by hoipolloi; Nov 30, 2020 at 12:48 pm
Old Dec 1, 2020, 9:59 pm

Do limited time promo codes carry over when changing a flight booking on which a promo code was applied ?

I was under the impression that they do but I am unable to change a flight booking that I made using the Cyber Monday promo code. I get the error code "The Promotion Code you entered does nott exist or is expired. Make sure you entered it correctly. (661003)"
Old Dec 2, 2020, 2:39 am

It does, subject to the terms of the promo code, such as valid travel dates and other booking restrictions.

Also, each code, when used, is mapped to a zone, which is then locked in. For example, if you book a domestic flight, you lose the code if you change to anything that crosses a border.
hoipolloi likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2021, 1:28 pm

FPCZU821 - 20% off any destination, any cabin. Book by Sep 14.
tcook052 likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2021, 2:14 pm

Programs: Aeroplan E50/MM, HH gold, Nat Exec Elite, Kimpton Karma
Originally Posted by canadiancow
FPCZU821 - 20% off any destination, any cabin. Book by Sep 14.

I saw this earlier on the website. There was contradictory info in that there were two different cut-off dates for the promo (15 December, June ‘22). Not clear what the cutoffs apply to. ? 15 December for sun destinations? Didn’t see a second code that would potentially cover the June cut off.

I tried using the code and kept getting error messages. If anyone has better luck or more insight, please post.

Fyi, the latitude fare I looked at last night is $1 cheaper now. Not a sun destination.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.