Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Discount/Promo Code Discussion Thread (2017 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 2, 2017, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: tcook052
This annual thread replaces the original 2010 - 2013 thread on the topic may be found here and the latest 2015 -2016 thread here.

Please note that due to recent updates to site-wide forum best practices discount codes may only be freely shared or discussed and not solicited in any form. This thread isn't meant to serve as a substitute for the trading of airline instruments as those transactions are to be done within the Coupon Connection forum which does require a minimum number of posts & time on FT to be eligible to enter. This thread is meant to share or discuss published Air Canada discount codes

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2017, 9:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver

This annual thread replaces the original 2010 - 2013 thread on the topic may be found here and the latest 2015 -2016 thread here.

Please note that due to recent updates to site-wide forum best practices discount codes may only be freely shared or discussed and not solicited in any form. This thread isn't meant to serve as a substitute for the trading of airline instruments as those transactions are to be done within the Coupon Connection forum which does require a minimum number of posts & time on FT to be eligible to enter. This thread is meant to share or discuss Air Canada discount codes

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator
Old Jan 8, 2017, 10:32 pm

The maximum number of passengers per booking is 2.

The maximum number of allocations is 2.

An allocation is defined as a single passenger trip.

For Example - An Authorization Id with 2 allocations permits the following options:

1 Booking with 2 passengers.
2 Bookings with 1 passenger each.
---

Maybe my eyes deceived me, but I thought this was valid for up to 4 people (2PNRs x 2 people). Or is it only valid for up to 2 people?
Old Jan 17, 2017, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Please note that a few posts have been deleted because as per the wiki discount codes may only be freely shared or discussed but not solicited in any form.

tcook052
Ac forum moderator
Old Mar 10, 2017, 11:48 pm

Programs: Yes, I belong.
I'm considering "buying up" to P25K. One of the select/choice benefits is a discounted MLL membership. The last time I had status, MLL membership was included, so I'm not sure how the discount works. AC Res telephone agents gave me a completely different answer than the MLC (who referred me to Altitude, but since I'm not a member yet, I can't access them)

Is it delivered as a promo/discount code, linked to an AE number? If so, what is the expiry date of the code? And, if I currently have a paid MLL membership, can I use the code for membership starting in 2018?
Old Mar 11, 2017, 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by YEGcg
I'm considering "buying up" to P25K. One of the select/choice benefits is a discounted MLL membership. The last time I had status, MLL membership was included, so I'm not sure how the discount works. AC Res telephone agents gave me a completely different answer than the MLC (who referred me to Altitude, but since I'm not a member yet, I can't access them)

Is it delivered as a promo/discount code, linked to an AE number? If so, what is the expiry date of the code? And, if I currently have a paid MLL membership, can I use the code for membership starting in 2018?
Hello. Yes, it's delivered as a promo code (online, in your Altitude dashboard), however I'm unsure it's linked to your Aeroplan number. I don't see any info regarding this. My code expires June 30, 2018.
Old May 18, 2017, 6:12 pm

Programs: Aeroplan E50/MM, HH gold, Nat Exec Elite, Kimpton Karma
I have 4 codes (travel options) for AC onboard cafe that expire 30 June 2017. Happy to make them available since I won't be using them. If you can use one, pm me.

Note: applicable to new bookings only with trip to be completed by 30 June. Assume that if there is a return portion and it's after June, code could still be used on outbound. I believe it has to be a flex or latitude fare.

Last edited by Bartolo; May 19, 2017 at 5:26 pm
Old Jun 6, 2017, 7:48 pm
Original Poster

Please note a number of posts asking about discount codes for delays related to the May runway construction in YYZ have been moved to that more suitable thread and may be found here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...2017-a-19.html

tcook052
Ac forum Mod.
Old Sep 26, 2017, 12:35 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Anyone know of any widely available public discount codes for domestic Flex travel?
Old Nov 13, 2017, 6:13 pm

Programs: AY+, Aeroplan, Club Accor Platinum, HH Gold
Hello All,

Does anyone know of any current discount codes for domestic travel? Booking for Feb 2018

Thanks,
Old Nov 14, 2017, 3:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
There will probably be one next week for Black Friday.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 5:31 am

Programs: AY+, Aeroplan, Club Accor Platinum, HH Gold
Originally Posted by margarita girl
There will probably be one next week for Black Friday.
Great to know, thanks for the heads up.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 7:42 am

Originally Posted by canadiancow
Anyone know of any widely available public discount codes for domestic Flex travel?
I’ve been wondering about the “Boxing Day” codes that have been offered for a few years. Typically 15%. A bit early to hear about but..... until last year also included J.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 3:54 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, 2MM, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Diamond
Anybody has a discount code for J for March-April 2018? There was not one included in the cyber monday sale!
Old Dec 17, 2017, 5:27 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Boxing sale...Waiting for a discount code as well as bonus AP It's boxing day after all
Old Dec 17, 2017, 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
Boxing sale...Waiting for a discount code as well as bonus AP It's boxing day after all
Last year J was excluded from the Boxing Day sale. I know because I was looking for it. Was included the previous year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.