Expiring e-upgrade credits!

Wikipost is Locked   Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 8, 18, 6:58 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: tcook052
Wiki Link
Please note that due to recent updates to site-wide forum best practices eUpgrade credits may only be freely shared but not solicited in any form. Posts asking for credits will be deleted.

This thread isn't meant to serve as a substitute for the trading of airline instruments as those transactions are to be done within the Coupon Connection forum which does require a minimum number of posts & time on FT to be eligible to enter. This thread is meant to freely offer expiring eUpgrade credits to fellow forum members.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator
Print Wikipost

Old Nov 29, 16, 8:35 am

Programs: AC*E50 (*A Gold), Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Gold Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum, NEXUS, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Geoflying View Post
See the 2 lines outlined in red. I am not sure how I got these and there was no email about them either year IIRC (except about the giving with one hand and taking away with the other that you refer to). Maybe my extra 20 this year are for becoming MM or something. I don't know. I don't do flight passes so it's not that.
I got the 10 from last year (I think most/all of us did) but no sign of the 20 from this year. Who knows, maybe it is a thank you for becoming MM
Old Nov 29, 16, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC S100K, A3*S, SPG Gold, CC Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Geoflying View Post
See the 2 lines outlined in red. I am not sure how I got these and there was no email about them either year IIRC (except about the giving with one hand and taking away with the other that you refer to). Maybe my extra 20 this year are for becoming MM or something. I don't know. I don't do flight passes so it's not that.
Originally Posted by ffsim View Post
I got the 10 from last year (I think most/all of us did) but no sign of the 20 from this year. Who knows, maybe it is a thank you for becoming MM
Some people have posted that they received 20 for becoming MM.
Old Nov 29, 16, 2:33 pm

Programs: AC E50K
Originally Posted by Bartolo View Post
E50 and will end up with a bunch (haven't counted for a while but in the region of 30). Nominee option not open to me due to status.

Hate to see them expire and don't think I will use them as flights between now and end of Feb booked in J due to a great seat sale. Any suggestions welcome.
In the same boat, and would welcome any suggestions. Too bad cannot nominate to help others who might need them.
Old Nov 29, 16, 3:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC E75K 2MM former 14-year SE; UA MP Silver; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by IluvSQ View Post
I should have first dibs on those!

But I will have my own expiring ones....
Quite right you are!
I mea culpa'd.
Old Dec 18, 16, 11:04 am

anyone have expiring credits they could donate? I have a couple end of the year flights that I could use some credits on. would need 20 credits total
Old Dec 18, 16, 12:25 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Silver/Altitude E50K, Club Accor Gold, etc.
I have 5 of the 10 for for the 60K threshhold, and I expect to be using 4 this Christmas. If I do any travelling in January or February I'll have to suck it up and sit in back.
Old Jan 4, 18, 12:12 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
I have more than 80 eUps that will expire Feb. 28. I have a nominee spot open. My preference is to gift all 80+ to an Altitude member who has mobility or other medical issues that make traveling long hauls in Y, especially TPAC and TATL, very uncomfortable. I hope the nominee is a leisure traveler like me. If you know someone who fits this profile including a relative who may or may not be on flyertalk, send me a PM.
Old Jan 8, 18, 2:03 am

Programs: sqrt(-school of apologist)
Damn, you made me look at my eUp account. I was disappointed.
Old Jan 8, 18, 2:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend and Moderator: Air Canada Aeroplan & Manufactured Spending

Please note that due to recent updates to site-wide forum best practices eUpgrade credits may only be freely shared but not solicited in any form. Posts asking for credits will be deleted.

This thread isn't meant to serve as a substitute for the trading of airline instruments as those transactions are to be done within the Coupon Connection forum which does require a minimum number of posts & time on FT to be eligible to enter. This thread is meant to freely offer expiring eUpgrade credits to fellow forum members.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator
Old Jan 10, 18, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC E75K 2MM former 14-year SE; UA MP Silver; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
@IluvSQ, it's that time again... I have 56 left if you want them. You get first dibs.
Old Jan 10, 18, 7:36 pm

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by yyznomad View Post
@IluvSQ, it's that time again... I have 56 left if you want them. You get first dibs.
Thanks, but I still don't need or can't use them. Give them to someone else.
Some day you will have something I need or can use. -)
I tried to PM you, but your box is full.
Old Jan 10, 18, 7:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by IluvSQ View Post
Thanks, but I still don't need or can't use them. Give them to someone else.
Some day you will have something I need or can use. -)
I tried to PM you, but your box is full.
No worries. Yeah my PM inbox is at max again.
Old Jan 10, 18, 7:57 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by yyznomad View Post
No worries. Yeah my PM inbox is at max again.
Again? I believe you mis-spelled still.
Old Jan 10, 18, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life View Post
Again? I believe you mis-spelled still.
lol

It actually had space for a couple messages yesterday but now it's back to full!

I'll come back here to offer my eUps if my other dibsies don't take it.
Old Jan 31, 18, 1:43 pm

Programs: AC 50K, Fairmont Platinum, Marriott Plat
I've got 79 left. PM me on how many you think you can use next month, and I'll assign a nominee on Friday.

Search this Thread