Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Same Day Change Question

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2016, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
Same Day Change Question

I have a flight from YYZ to YFC tomorrow and am trying to get on an earlier flight. Is it possible to do a SDC online or over the phone or only at the airport?

Also, can I make the changes at midnight or 24hr before the flight?

Thanks
Old Nov 21, 2016, 10:36 am

Programs: AC; Fairmont Plat; Accor Plat; SPG Plat, BA Gold; A3*G; AB Gold;
Originally Posted by GateGuardian
I have a flight from YYZ to YFC tomorrow and am trying to get on an earlier flight. Is it possible to do a SDC online or over the phone or only at the airport?

Also, can I make the changes at midnight or 24hr before the flight?

Thanks
If you are SE100K a call to the concierge would work. If not, you'll be able to see the next two available flights on your route at OLCI (but after midnight, ie. must be the actual *same day*).

If you need a broader range of flights than what is offered at OLCI, you'll need to go to the airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.