Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Seeking some offline assistance on a question about Latitude and Flex ticket usage

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Seeking some offline assistance on a question about Latitude and Flex ticket usage

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2016, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC *50K MM; WS Platinum; Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Seeking some offline assistance on a question about Latitude and Flex ticket usage

Is there an FTer on the board who uses a lot of Latitude and Flex tickets who would be willing to engage in a short PM conversation with me to help me understand how best to deal with a ticket situation I am contemplating? Don't really want to share my situation publicly, so would appreciate someone's indulgence and patience. Please PM me if you are willing! Thank you.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 4:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Sure, I'm sitting in the MLL waiting for my flight anyway. I don't promise to know the answer, but feel free to drop me a PM if you like.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 5:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by catgirl
Is there an FTer on the board who uses a lot of Latitude and Flex tickets who would be willing to engage in a short PM conversation with me to help me understand how best to deal with a ticket situation I am contemplating? Don't really want to share my situation publicly, so would appreciate someone's indulgence and patience. Please PM me if you are willing! Thank you.

@catgirl
Hopefully the info I gave you was helpful. Perhaps we'll meet again at another Western Do.
Safe travels!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.