Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC FT Rants: What is the stupidest, least substantive thing you can complain about?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC FT Rants: What is the stupidest, least substantive thing you can complain about?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2021, 3:11 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
makes that A220 look WAY more attractive!
Old Nov 25, 2021, 5:45 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Its Thursday night, and I'm not currently aboard an AC flight over the St Laurance.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 12:22 am

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Did you guys see air canada new ad on their Instagram story ? What terrible marketing. First use a guy that at least someone would know lol. Second do something more interesting, I yawned by the 4th slide. Wonder how much they paid him for that #promotion
Old Nov 29, 2021, 5:11 am

We'll be flying left to right today.

Not sure I'm convinced, it looks a little strange, but we're giving it a try.
Attached Images  
Old Nov 29, 2021, 5:34 am

Programs: Lost it all and don't care
An FA announcing that you are being forced to stay on board after an almost 11 hour flight for 3 minutes at YYZ T1......at 457 AM........when it takes about 10-15 min just to walk to the CBSA, who don't open until 500 AM.

In IAH United lets you out when they are early so you can at least start feeling human again.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 5:45 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Originally Posted by KDS777
An FA announcing that you are being forced to stay on board after an almost 11 hour flight for 3 minutes at YYZ T1......at 457 AM........when it takes about 10-15 min just to walk to the CBSA, who don't open until 500 AM.

In IAH United lets you out when they are early so you can at least start feeling human again.
I'd wager the YYZ maze builders also don't come on until 0500, and AC doesn't want you infecting other parts of the airport. As flight crews have done often enough.

Maybe someone finally cracked some knuckles.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 7:12 am

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
Originally Posted by zkzkz
We'll be flying left to right today.

Not sure I'm convinced, it looks a little strange, but we're giving it a try.
Gerardus Mercator was getting a little too comfortable anyway.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 2:43 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Well I'm now annoyed.

AC changed my flight schedules. Not only did they not send me a blizzard of notifications, when I looked in My Bookings, AC had highlighted those PNRs in pink. I don't like pink. Fuchsia, sure.

Worse, I'm now arriving 4 minutes earlier for my first flight and 5 minutes earlier for my second flight. And it continues from there. Outrageous.

Now I have to go plan what to do with all that free time.

vancouver25k likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2022, 7:05 pm

Programs: AC 100K, Alaska MVP Gold 75K, Marriott/SPG (Bonvoy?) Gold Elite/HHonors Gold
Why is my cheese plate coming with grapes and apples if I am having red wine….

can I not have some cornichons, or something salty?

Hmmmm bacon 🥓 🤤
canadiancow, Bohemian1 and 24left like this.
Old Jan 12, 2022, 11:38 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Dozens of AC aircraft have "JZ" in their registrations. They all fly for Jazz, which makes sense. Except C-FJZS, which is a 77W, for crying out loud!

Old Jan 13, 2022, 10:22 am

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Dozens of AC aircraft have "JZ" in their registrations. They all fly for Jazz, which makes sense. Except C-FJZS, which is a 77W, for crying out loud!

I learned something today - thanks!
Old Jan 13, 2022, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by doubleflier
Why is my cheese plate coming with grapes and apples if I am having red wine…. can I not have some cornichons, or something salty?
If you ask flight crew to start cooking bacon in the galley of a 7M8, I suspect you'll see things get pretty salty pretty quickly.
asovse1 likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 10:31 pm

This one's not a complaint at all; I seem to have qualified for SE in a single Jazz flight!

Old Jan 20, 2022, 10:39 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by YOWgary
This one's not a complaint at all; I seem to have qualified for SE in a single Jazz flight!
Unless you bought a Standard fare. What a shame that would be, to miss out on so many miles!
Old Jan 20, 2022, 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Unless you bought a Standard fare. What a shame that would be, to miss out on so many miles!

I do have a new route to add to your mileage database, though. They're really getting bold with these hyper-regional routes!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.