Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm about to fly domestic business class for first (and maybe last) time ever!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I'm about to fly domestic business class for first (and maybe last) time ever!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2016, 12:41 pm

Programs: Ice Cream Club, AC SE MM, Bonvoy Life Plat
Originally Posted by grandgourmand
I wore a "zone 5" shirt with ketchup stains on it and wasn't questioned once.
I need to get some of these shirts. But mine will have mustard stains.

Actually, maybe a 3-button cuff (french/double is so annoying) dress shirt, with Zone 5 silkscreened across would be interesting... mustard stains after.

Wait for Zone 5 to start boarding, then walk through the Zone 1 line and see how long it takes to be drawn.

In fact, I think agents should ask more frequently. How many idiots are getting into line when they are not supposed to be? It's like people can't hear and comprehend "we are now boarding zone XXX"

It's more the "how" part that should be fixed. Less "are you supposed to be in this line" more "may I see your boarding pass please sir/madam"
I think a lot of pax can hear and comprehend; they just don't care. See a few thousand of these a day and you stop caring too. It's a disneyland job to always wear a smile and treat every pax as if it was your first pax, no jaded baggage from the last 25+ years of seeing the same "SELF entitled" pax doing all kinds of stupid crap.

You know, the ones who drop their bags in J, sit in Y, and visit the J cabin like 10 times a TCON to access whatever junk they need.

Originally Posted by yyznomad
[insert emoji mimicking the crying masses like when after Kim Jong Il died]
He didn't die.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 1:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by DrunkCargo

He didn't die.
I guess I missed a conspiracy theory somewhere...
Old Jul 9, 2016, 7:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
It's more the "how" part that should be fixed. Less "are you supposed to be in this line" more "may I see your boarding pass please sir/madam"
I'd be fine with the former even.

It's the "Sir, this line is for BUSINESS CLASS customers only", after ignoring me for 10 minutes while serving the economy line.

I don't care if you ask if I'm entitled to be there. It's when you tell me I'm not that I have an issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.