Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Frustrating Experience Booking with Air Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2016, 6:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, AC *S, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist

I wanted to fly PIT-YYZ-PIT leaving the evening of July 1st returning July 3rd morning. When I was looking to book, the the daily on July 1st was showing as cancelled. So I settled for the 7am flight on July 2nd. FWIW, the 10am on July 2nd was also showing cancelled when I booked my flight on June 27. Now... my 7am flight is cancelled and the 8pm flight tonight and 10am flight tomorrow are seemingly uncancelled and of course the 10am tomorrow is now full...

Are these kind of games unique to the PIT market in general? Doesn't make me feel any better that this flight cost me 4 figures.

Are these kinds of changes common on the AC short haul network? Unique to PIT?
Old Jul 1, 2016, 9:14 pm

It may have something to do with the bad weather in the N.E. corridor today. Several AC flights were cancelled out of EWR that I am aware of. UA had many of their regional flights cancelled also.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.