Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

New MLL at Paris CDG Summer/Fall 2016

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New MLL at Paris CDG Summer/Fall 2016

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2019, 8:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by RatherBeInYOW
CDG MLL stepping up their game with a hot breakfast including pancakes with real maple syrup ^
What else is in the hot breakfast spread?
Old Jun 6, 2019, 10:24 am

Programs: AC E50K (MM) FB (Platinum)
Originally Posted by yyznomad
What else is in the hot breakfast spread?
Two weeks ago there were scrambled eggs and sausage as well as the pancakes. And what seemed to be a better selection of viennoiseries.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Stanbury
Two weeks ago there were scrambled eggs and sausage as well as the pancakes. And what seemed to be a better selection of viennoiseries.
Nice. I mean, nice as in "definitely an improvement"... and not necessarily in the hopes that the hot food product is better than domestic MLLs!
Old Jun 6, 2019, 10:34 am

Programs: AC E50K (MM) FB (Platinum)
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Nice. I mean, nice as in "definitely an improvement"... and not necessarily in the hopes that the hot food product is better than domestic MLLs!
I am not an eggs person, but SWMBO Stanbury said her scrambled eggs were good. And the pancakes were -- pancake-like ...

I just wish the CDG lounge had showers, but that is another issue.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 10:55 am

Programs: AC SE*MM
Originally Posted by Stanbury
Yeah, was the same thing this morning. Also agree the "Euro breakfast" speed seemed improved too since last time I was there.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 1:22 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
CDG MLL stepping up their game with a hot breakfast including pancakes with real maple syrup ^
And yummy pancakes they were.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 2:05 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Yeah, was the same thing this morning. Also agree the "Euro breakfast" speed seemed improved too since last time I was there.
Very sorry I missed a chance to meet you. Were you to YUL or YYZ?
Old Jun 7, 2019, 5:32 am

Programs: AC SE*MM
Originally Posted by WaytoomuchEurope
Very sorry I missed a chance to meet you. Were you to YUL or YYZ?
YUL yesterday; doing the "whatever gets me home earliest" option.

I'll be back in CDG before long. I think the Concierge that usually works airside / in the lounge is starting to recognize me :-|

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.