Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Elite benefits on AP awards ticket?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elite benefits on AP awards ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2017, 7:29 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Did AC accuse him of using his dad's Aeroplan number?
Nope.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 8:07 pm
alc

While we are on the topic of other PAX on reward ticket off a SE account, my sister (that has the same initial as me) got "SE" show up on her BP and also got an op up. She even have a flight change for free (it was during the year where SE get 1 free change) at the airport (and I was not there with her) and the new BP also show SE on it. That was the only time I book a ticket (IKK in Y) for her, so, not sure what happen is because we share the same initial or not. My wife and daughter both have tickets from my account many times and never show up SE on the BP.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 12:34 am

Hi,
Can you help with my questions?
My father-in-law who is E50K booked for me a priority reward ticket in economy. He will not be travelling with me. I do not have status with AC.
My itinerary shows FIL's aeroplan number
Will any elite benefits be extended to me? Will it depend on whether the agent asks to see an elite status card?
Thanks
Old Jul 7, 2019, 3:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Not unless you have a fairly significant name match.

Like John Smith Jr to John Smith Sr.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.