Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Transborder business award lounge access

Question: Transborder business award lounge access

Old Apr 1, 2016, 5:06 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by eigenvector
The main thing for me is I can often find a solid meal in the PP lounge late in the evening long after the MLL has gone to just chips and cookies.
Me too however since it's not a PPL there isn't hot food iirc. There are sandwiches though...
Old Apr 1, 2016, 5:37 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
Originally Posted by eigenvector
The main thing for me is I can often find a solid meal in the PP lounge late in the evening long after the MLL has gone to just chips and cookies.
I've only been once in the mid afternoon to the PPL and the food was not very exciting and definitely had far better in the domestic MLL. I understand that there are different lounge option in YUL with the mastercard lounger which I haven't experienced, just suggesting that getting to YYZ sooner may be a better option.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.