Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

10 million Bonus Aeroplan - St Patricks Day Payout

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10 million Bonus Aeroplan - St Patricks Day Payout

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2017, 12:32 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by neuron
reached out to Aeroplan who said its not their promotion. Air Canada referred back to Aeroplan!
What will AC do when the scapegoat is gutted 2020?
Old Aug 12, 2017, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by Jumper Jack
What will AC do when the scapegoat is gutted 2020?
who cares, current top management will retire by then!
Old Aug 12, 2017, 7:04 pm

Forgot about this, I am waiting too!
Old Aug 13, 2017, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by NL709
I called Aeroplan and I was told that they are aware of the delay in crediting the miles for the 2017 St Pat's promo. The agent couldn't tell me when they expect to have it resolved.
You know, there really should be a right to audit, or for an independent 3rd party to verify the scam-payouts on these 'promotions.'

Just like lottery tickets and other games of chance.

Of course, the government will let these unethical shysters get away with anything....

LOL.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 10:27 am

Is this the code that shows up on peoples booked tickets? " Promotion Code : BXRVT7E1 - SPECIAL PROMO - AEROPLAN BONUS "
Old Aug 14, 2017, 11:36 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by Hellfire
Is this the code that shows up on peoples booked tickets? " Promotion Code : BXRVT7E1 - SPECIAL PROMO - AEROPLAN BONUS "
Yeah, I had that line but the promotion code varied from one booking to the other.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 11:01 am

Got the bonus today finally... It posted on the flight date and worked out to 1338 miles per booking this year.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by Chew300ZX
Got the bonus today finally... It posted on the flight date and worked out to 1338 miles per booking this year.
+1 got my same bonus as well
Old Aug 22, 2017, 4:52 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
got mine as well and email from aeroplan as I sent in an inquiry a while ago. Glad they were able to fix the issue.
Old Aug 23, 2017, 6:30 am

I have two bookings which were elligible for this promo. The points posted on one of them but not on the other. I called AE, was told that AC advised them of a delay in posting the points and that this should be fixed "soon" but he had no timeline for me. He did confirm the booking on which the points have not posted yet qualified under the terms of the promo and that I should eventually get the missing 1,338 miles.
Old Sep 14, 2017, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by jasdou
I have two bookings which were elligible for this promo. The points posted on one of them but not on the other. I called AE, was told that AC advised them of a delay in posting the points and that this should be fixed "soon" but he had no timeline for me. He did confirm the booking on which the points have not posted yet qualified under the terms of the promo and that I should eventually get the missing 1,338 miles.
Annoying. The missing miles on one booking still have not posted. Is anybody else still waiting for miles to post for this promo?
Old Jan 4, 2018, 8:58 am

Just curious, anyone have their missing miles promo yet? None of mine posted, about 5 flights!
Old Jan 4, 2018, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by spriteguy
Just curious, anyone have their missing miles promo yet? None of mine posted, about 5 flights!
I eventually got something from Aeroplan after aggressively pursuing this!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.