Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

What Email address should I send a request for an official AC receipt?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2016, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

For taxation reasons, I may need more official receipts than those provided by the emailed AC etickets? I guess I can go to my credit card company to get those receipts; but is there a specific AC department I can email my request to get such "official" receipts?
Old Jan 9, 2016, 1:30 pm

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
https://www.aircanada.com/en/custome...etreceipt.html

Just curious, what exactly do you need that is not already provided in the booking receipts?
Old Jan 9, 2016, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
I do not have the receipt for the $200 change fee that I was charged (link:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...e-flights.html). I plan to go to the credit card company and perhaps UA/AC - in parallel, to request the reimbursement for $200 x 2. But I need a receipt - which I did not get at that time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.