FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   The Official Fare Bucket Check Request Thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/1731866-official-fare-bucket-check-request-thread.html)

YQMYMM Dec 15, 15 8:32 am

The Official Fare Bucket Check Request Thread
 
I'm surprised there isn't already a thread for this, if there is I couldn't find it.

Can someone with an EF membership check AC179 YUL-YEG on Jan 5/16 for me?

sinalet Dec 15, 15 8:41 am

Results from ExpertFlyer.com
Code:

Flight Availability Search
Departing YUL on 16/01/05 0:00 for YEG
Flying AC 
Direct/Non-Stop Only
Exclude Codeshares


                                                                    Frequency
Flight        Stops  Depart            Arrive            Aircraft  Reliability    Available Classes
0 Connections
AC 179        0      YUL                YEG                320      Daily          J7 C7 D6 Z5 P5 R3 Y5 B5 M5 U5 H4 Q2 V1 W0 G0 S0 T0 L0 A0 K0
                    16/01/05 8:10      16/01/05 11:05              84% / 14m

0 Connections
AC 171        1      YUL                YEG                320      Daily          J3 C3 D2 Z2 P1 R1 Y9 B9 M9 U9 H9 Q9 V9 W9 G9 S9 T5 L0 A0 K0
                    16/01/05 16:10    16/01/05 20:30              NA / NA


superangrypenguin Dec 15, 15 8:43 am

I have a request of my own please.

YOW YYZ December 18th. Flights leaving from 2pm to 4pm please. Need to know J #'s.

Thank you

YQMYMM Dec 15, 15 8:44 am

Thank you

SearsTower Dec 15, 15 8:46 am

Ac455 2:00 pm j5 c5 d4 z3 p3 r1 y9 b9 m9 u9 h9 q8 v4 w2 g0 s0 t0 l0 a0 k0
ac457 3:00 pm j3 c3 d2 z1 p1 r0 y9 b9 m9 u9 h9 q9 v9 w7 g5 s3 t0 l0 a0 k0
ac459 4:00 pm j3 c3 d3 z2 p1 r0 y9 b9 m9 u9 h9 q9 v9 w9 g9 s8 t7 l5 a4 k0

superangrypenguin Dec 15, 15 8:49 am


Originally Posted by SearsTower (Post 25867278)
Ac455 2:00 pm j5 c5 d4 z3 p3 r1 y9 b9 m9 u9 h9 q8 v4 w2 g0 s0 t0 l0 a0 k0
ac457 3:00 pm j3 c3 d2 z1 p1 r0 y9 b9 m9 u9 h9 q9 v9 w7 g5 s3 t0 l0 a0 k0
ac459 4:00 pm j3 c3 d3 z2 p1 r0 y9 b9 m9 u9 h9 q9 v9 w9 g9 s8 t7 l5 a4 k0

Thank you!!

acysb87 Dec 15, 15 9:02 am


Originally Posted by superangrypenguin (Post 25867257)
I have a request of my own please.

YOW YYZ December 18th. Flights leaving from 2pm to 4pm please. Need to know J #'s.

Thank you

Is it a return ticket?:D:p;)

PLeblond Dec 15, 15 9:37 am

Please keep in mind that if this is for a longer itinerary, the availability could be different.

yyznomad Dec 15, 15 10:53 am


Originally Posted by YQMYMM (Post 25867202)
I'm surprised there isn't already a thread for this, if there is I couldn't find it.

Can someone with an EF membership check AC179 YUL-YEG on Jan 5/16 for me?

There are several one off threads... so I vote to make this one the de facto forum fare bucket thread!

YQMYMM Dec 15, 15 2:04 pm


Originally Posted by yyznomad (Post 25868059)
There are several one off threads... so I vote to make this one the de facto forum fare bucket thread!

+1

Sean Peever Dec 15, 15 2:22 pm


Originally Posted by yyznomad (Post 25868059)
There are several one off threads... so I vote to make this one the de facto forum fare bucket thread!

+2

PLeblond Dec 15, 15 5:53 pm

I vote people get their own subscription. (Yes, I understand this is anti-Flyertalk thinking.)

YQMYMM Dec 15, 15 6:11 pm


Originally Posted by PLeblond (Post 25870095)
I vote people get their own subscription. (Yes, I understand this is anti-Flyertalk thinking.)

For constant checking of fare buckets and flight status, I agree.

For a one-off fare bucket check or extended info on a delayed flight, let's help each other out. I am seriously considering a EF membership and if I do get one I'm more than happy to do checks for anyone on here.

ricktoronto Dec 15, 15 8:57 pm


Originally Posted by yyznomad (Post 25868059)
There are several one off threads... so I vote to make this one the de facto forum fare bucket thread!


How about you guys buy your own EF subscription vs. mooching off people who pay for it?

They won't stay in business if you all think a dedicated thread to get people who pay having to subsidize cheapskates who won't.

Come on. $10 a month and you can't afford that? Jeez.

canadiancow Dec 15, 15 9:14 pm


Originally Posted by ricktoronto (Post 25870885)
How about you guys buy your own EF subscription vs. mooching off people who pay for it?

They won't stay in business if you all think a dedicated thread to get people who pay having to subsidize cheapskates who won't.

Come on. $10 a month and you can't afford that? Jeez.

$10/month gets me a Rapidair LMU once a year. Not all of us can pay for EF and sit in J.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 8:48 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.