Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ticket Counter Hours

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2002, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Ticket Counter Hours

Does anyone know where I could find the Ticket counter hours at YEG?
Old Dec 22, 2002, 6:23 pm

A call to AC reservations says the YEG ticket counter is open from 5am to 10:30pm everyday.
Old Dec 22, 2002, 6:47 pm
Original Poster

Thanks
Old Dec 23, 2002, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by keithguy:
A call to AC reservations says the YEG ticket counter is open from 5am to 10:30pm everyday.</font>
I suspect that's not accurate given that there is a YYZ flight leaving after midnight and recommended check-in is 60 minutes.
Old Dec 23, 2002, 11:08 am

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
Is there a difference between check-in and ticket counters?

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Altaflyer:
I suspect that's not accurate given that there is a YYZ flight leaving after midnight and recommended check-in is 60 minutes.</font>
Old Dec 23, 2002, 11:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by YYCOllie:
Is there a difference between check-in and ticket counters?

</font>
Yes but I would expect to be able to buy a ticket for a flight so long as I am within the recommended check-in time. I suppose they could close ticketing earlier than the latest time to check-in with a ticket and this may explain the 10:30pm timeframe.
Old Dec 23, 2002, 11:46 am

It's YEG. Expect the worst in terms of service/staffing etc.....
Old Dec 23, 2002, 2:57 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada

Remember the flight that leaves after the ticket counter is closed is just a domestic flight. If you want to buy a ticket for that flight, a call to AC reservation & eticket should be all it takes if you want to get on that flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.