Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Ae tickets on UA portion YYZ-TPE changed, who to call to fix?

Ae tickets on UA portion YYZ-TPE changed, who to call to fix?

Old Oct 25, 2015, 7:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
There was no other award seat routing on Jan. 7 or several days before. Guess it's just after new year, and many people would have booked.

Originally Posted by rankourabu
EVA doesn't have any space TPAC until 2 weeks out, no?

I guess the OP could've left the ticket until then, and call in a panic like a week before the flight going omg! just realised the connection is too short!
Ha, if EVA is guaranteed to release award seats 2 weeks out, I guess I could've waited. But I didn't know if that would happen.

There was actually no available award routing on Jan. or several days later (or before), until just 2 days ago when the AC15 YYZ-HKG all of a sudden popped up. If I don't take them, don't know how long they'll last.

If BR direct YYZ-TPE really pops up at 2 weeks out and I really like those seats, I suppose I could still call in and make the change, paying 2x $90+tax change fee. But until it happens, I better take what's available in front of me now.
Old Oct 25, 2015, 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by rankourabu
EVA doesn't have any space TPAC until 2 weeks out, no?

I guess the OP could've left the ticket until then, and call in a panic like a week before the flight going omg! just realised the connection is too short!
On some random routes, random days I do see BR space either direction
No pattern to any of it

LAX/SFO are quite common, e.g. I saw TPE-LAX-YYZ for 2016 Summer during my Mini-RTW search (if I search for 355 days out and only 355~365 days out)...

YYZ-HKG-TPE is a great alternative though anyway, no need to change

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.