Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dreams about Air Canada

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2019, 6:22 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by yyznomad
You're right, I personally wouldn't buy one of those if I had a choice... but on OPM... I've been subject to Basic fares. boo.

I had another weird one last night... some lumbering oaf blowhard in J (I think it was on an AC flight... all blurry) near me talking out loud the entire flight with his low, booming voice... I actually started yelling at him and woke up to my own loud blowhard voice, speaking gibberish 😂😂😂
This story would be so much better if the dream was occurring somewhere over the Pacific while you were comfortably ensconced in your pod and disrupting the sleep of others with your gibberish.
canopus27 and smallmj like this.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 12:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I actually had a dream last night. I had to board an AC plane that was literally falling apart. I got in a bit of a fight with another passenger at the gate, and then we ended up sitting beside each other, and continued fighting.

I blame this thread for making me dream about AC.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 12:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I actually had a dream last night. I had to board an AC plane that was literally falling apart. I got in a bit of a fight with another passenger at the gate, and then we ended up sitting beside each other, and continued fighting.

Are you sure that was a dream?
Old Apr 18, 2019, 12:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Are you sure that was a dream?
Aircraft had holes in the fuselage. I boarded through one that was above my seat, dropping down into it. So I'm pretty sure it never happened

Also, it was a 2-2 angle-flat configuration (like SQ regional).

Other than that, yeah, quite plausible.
D582 and secretalcoholic like this.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 8:54 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS

Is your new job with EDS?

https://youtu.be/Y7XW-mewUm8
Old Apr 18, 2019, 10:45 pm

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
Aircraft had holes in the fuselage. I boarded through one that was above my seat, dropping down into it. So I'm pretty sure it never happened

Also, it was a 2-2 angle-flat configuration (like SQ regional).

Other than that, yeah, quite plausible.
Could have been one of those undocumented features of the MAX... fuselage air vents!
Old Apr 18, 2019, 11:03 pm

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K

your dreams might turn real once someone from AC sees this thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.