Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

$50 off with minimum $50 spend at shop.ca using td visa aeroplan, 3000 bonus miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$50 off with minimum $50 spend at shop.ca using td visa aeroplan, 3000 bonus miles

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2015, 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by crimsona
My 3k Aeroplan miles from the 40 cent cast iron pan posted.

Ordered Sep 2, shipped Sep 4, posted onto my Aeroplan account Oct 5
You are the first one to report, good to know this end of their process works as stated. My stuff was shipped on the 9th, should get it this week.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 1:52 pm

Unfortunately I can't check if my 3k miles posted since the AP site is always down.

Anyhow...can someone please confirm that a secondary user of the card is also eligible for the $50 shop.ca offer?
Old Oct 7, 2015, 2:52 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Bonvoy, Alaska, Avios
It's a different card # so you are good to go.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 12:40 pm

Any tips on browsing the brutal slow website.

wow like a full 30 seconds/ next page.

Im on a 70mbit line too -- so dont scream 56k
Old Nov 3, 2015, 2:04 pm

Programs: AA lifetime gold, BA, AC, CX, AS, DL, AF(gold), IHG(plt), SPG(gold), HHONORS, .
Unhappy 3K miles - SHOP.CA

Originally Posted by 1Newflyer
You are the first one to report, good to know this end of their process works as stated. My stuff was shipped on the 9th, should get it this week.
Did you ( or anybody else ) receive the 3K miles ?
I ordered on the 6th of Sep., received merchandise a week later but no 3K miles yet.
Michael
Old Nov 3, 2015, 2:09 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by yulmichael
I ordered on the 6th of Sep., received merchandise a week later but no 3K miles yet.
Michael
I received my miles too though after some time. Shop.ca customer service confirmed that it would post only after 30 days. You should also check if you entered your AE number. Their customer service response via email was decent, less than 24hrs for a email response.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 2:23 pm

Programs: AA lifetime gold, BA, AC, CX, AS, DL, AF(gold), IHG(plt), SPG(gold), HHONORS, .
Originally Posted by vernonc
I received my miles too though after some time. Shop.ca customer service confirmed that it would post only after 30 days. You should also check if you entered your AE number. Their customer service response via email was decent, less than 24hrs for a email response.
Thanks.I'll wait another few days and then e-mail to SHOP.CA's C.S.
Michael
Old Nov 3, 2015, 2:23 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, MileagePlus, Marriott Rewards
I got the 3K in my family's accounts. Bear in mind that they will be backdated on your AE account activity so if you've had a lot of debits/credits since then, you might have to go back a fair bit to see the 3K points posted.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 2:37 pm

Programs: AC Altitude -.006k
Originally Posted by heraclitus
I got the 3K in my family's accounts. Bear in mind that they will be backdated on your AE account activity so if you've had a lot of debits/credits since then, you might have to go back a fair bit to see the 3K points posted.
Mine posted as well, backdated, do scroll back a few pages to see the points posted.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 5:02 pm

Michael
I received my 3k 30 days after shipping like many others in this thread. Backdated as well.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 7:03 pm

Michael
Yes exactly 30 days after ordering, it was backdated to that day and since I had other points posted to AE, I found out a few days later when looking at the history more closely.
Old Nov 4, 2015, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Paid $6 for a 16 piece dinner set. This is ridiculous. But be aware that they also sell refurbished items on this site.
Old Nov 4, 2015, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jerryhung
Hmm, it's the same offer as the original one, no? promo code = TD
Don't really need a promo code. As soon as it sees that you have an Aeroplan # , it deducted the $50, in my case that is.
Old Nov 7, 2015, 3:06 pm

Thanks ,all you guys,
I sent an e-mail to C.S. 0n the 5th Nov.,including my AE #.They promptly replied ,
4 Hrs. later saying they didn't have my AE #.( it was in my order info ).
Anyway, I have received the 3K miles today .(backdated)
Michael
Old Nov 7, 2015, 4:35 pm

Programs: Platinum Zirconium in Life, aeroplan, FB, Avios, IHG
It seems that 30 days seems to be the Norm for seeing the 3000 posted. I was worried too but thanks to the previous people I waited until 30 days and voila! They posted! Now I need 225k more...onward march!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.