Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Canadian Celebrity Sightings

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2019, 2:54 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Steven Harper on Ac 062 ICN- YYZ Feb 10.

Seated in J - “A” window if anybody is wondering.

Boarded with another guy ( Bodyguard? Aide?Family?)

Old Feb 11, 2019, 11:47 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Sunday Feb 10th YUL DOM MLL sitting next to us was Catherine McKenna MP with an aid, looked stress on her phone most of the time

On AC 417 Tie Domi in J 2F - Looked tired as the Leaf won the night before
ON AC 149 Hayley Wickenheiser - Very busy on the phone

Other than that, a couple of CEO's and a B actor who i just can't remember their name?
Old Feb 15, 2019, 5:20 pm

Programs: AC 75K (*G), NEXUS
Don Cherry accompanied by an entourage of AC employees with clipboards in the Dash 8 zone at YVR this afternoon. I wonder if he is an AC VIP? He was great with everyone, shaking hands and posing for photos.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 5:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I know he's not an MP, and most of you didn't know who he was, but I certainly knew him from the moment I spotted him a few people back in zone 1. He sat across the aisle from @philelite

Old Feb 24, 2019, 5:47 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime PE, AC Altitude SE100K-1MM
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I know he's not an MP, and most of you didn't know who he was, but I certainly knew him from the moment I spotted him a few people back in zone 1. He sat across the aisle from philelite
^ He didn't board first as VIP? I wouldn't recognize most MPs but I definitely know who he is. I'm a fan (not like the screaming gaggle of girls kind of fan, mind you.) I enjoyed his performance with Miley on the recent Grammy's.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 7:02 am

Programs: Aeroplan
I know he's not an MP, and most of you didn't know who he was, but I certainly knew him from the moment I spotted him a few people back in zone 1. He sat across the aisle from @philelite

Okay, don't keep me in suspense. Please tell this out of touch old man who this fellow is.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by SteadyAT
^ He didn't board first as VIP? I wouldn't recognize most MPs but I definitely know who he is. I'm a fan (not like the screaming gaggle of girls kind of fan, mind you.) I enjoyed his performance with Miley on the recent Grammy's.
My meal order was taken before his. He's not VIP, SE, or MM.

Originally Posted by smallmj
Okay, don't keep me in suspense. Please tell this out of touch old man who this fellow is.
Shawn Mendes
SteadyAT and smallmj like this.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 12:15 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, Marriott Ambassador

Pretty cool that he was happy to do a photo. He is (for a certain demographic) pretty much as big as it gets. Somewhat surprised he doesn't fly private.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by ridefar
Pretty cool that he was happy to do a photo. He is (for a certain demographic) pretty much as big as it gets. Somewhat surprised he doesn't fly private.
He had some (minor) requirements for the photo, and he really seemed like he didn't want to make a big deal, which is why I waited an undefined period before posting this*, but he was quite friendly for having some random guy approach him asking for a photo.

*Should we really be posting exact dates/flights/locations we see these people?
Old Feb 24, 2019, 3:08 pm

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by smallmj
Don't feel bad ... I had no idea either

He had some (minor) requirements for the photo, and he really seemed like he didn't want to make a big deal, which is why I waited an undefined period before posting this*, but he was quite friendly for having some random guy approach him asking for a photo.

Hmm, now you have me doing analysis of the background of your photo ... LHR?
Old Feb 24, 2019, 3:50 pm

Programs: Bottom feeder Star Gold
Who’s the dude on the left, in public, wearing pyjamas?
mapleg, canadiancow and gcashin like this.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 3:51 pm

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by CZAMFlyer
Who’s the dude on the left, in public, wearing pyjamas?
Yeah, what a cow!
canadiancow likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 4:25 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, Marriott Ambassador

I don't think so. I have delayed posting about seeing PM Harper for just such a reason.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 2:33 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Today AC1945 BOG-YYZ Chrystia Freeland - Her AC Tags shows E50, she was traveling alone, however upon arrival in YYZ one of her man (boy) servants met her as she got off the plane with her Canada Customs formed pre-filled and she just had to sign. She sat in 4A two seats ahead of me.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 6:30 pm

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Hilton
Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
Today AC1945 BOG-YYZ Chrystia Freeland - Her AC Tags shows E50, she was traveling alone, however upon arrival in YYZ one of her man (boy) servants met her as she got off the plane with her Canada Customs formed pre-filled and she just had to sign. She sat in 4A two seats ahead of me.
Are you certain she was alone? That poor woman has been subject to death threats because of the meeting she attended and the position she delivered. There must have been an RCMP agent with her or in proximity to her. If not, it's shameful to not provide her with more protection.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.