FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   Canadian Celebrity Sightings (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/16999-canadian-celebrity-sightings.html)

mboca28 Mar 3, 2009 5:45 pm

hockey

eddie shack/carl brewer

yyz- fll

they were going on a hockey fan cruise

mboca28 Mar 3, 2009 5:47 pm

few years back

michael douglas

yyz-bda

his wife was in toronto filming chicago

mboca28 Mar 3, 2009 5:47 pm

and last

Michael Jordon

yyz-las about 3 yrs ago

margarita girl Mar 8, 2009 12:00 pm

Not Canadian celebrities, and not on AC, but ...

Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn were sitting across the aisle from me in first on LAX-PPT (Tahiti) on March 6th. Great looking couple. ^

croco Mar 19, 2009 10:09 am

Hello

LAX - YYZ AC790 - Tuesday, March 17th

I was sitting in row 1 on AC 790 as was Halle Berry ( WOW!!!) We ate together and later on we both fell asleep. So, it is fair to say we slept together - right? Hey, I need to hold onto my twisted dreams. I got a few photos cause I figured nobody would believe me. Ummm, did I say WOW !!!?

It was a great ride.

CanuckFlyHigh Mar 19, 2009 10:15 am

Originally Posted by croco (Post 11439232)
Hello

I was sitting in row 1 on AC 790 as was Halle Berry ( WOW!!!) We ate together and later on we both fell asleep. So, it is fair to say we slept together - right? Hey, I need to hold onto my twisted dreams. I got a few photos cause I figured nobody would believe me. Ummm, did I say WOW !!!?

It was a great ride.

Please tell me you took pictures of her sleeping :D

threepoint Mar 19, 2009 11:23 am

Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh (Post 11439256)

creepy...

yyznomad Mar 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Hello

It was a great ride.

Who was on top?
Oh, you sat in different seats? :p

pilotboy1985YYC Mar 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Hello

It was a great ride.

Did she know these pictures were being taken? haha

I wouldn't mind seeing the pictures, I like to see Celeb's when they aren't all dressed up with pounds of make-up on and full designer clothes. I like seeing the real them. I'm sure she wasn't dressed too fancy for a flight, something with an elastic waist perhaps? loose fitting jeans?

I did a flight from YYC-LAX and LAX-YYZ in the first week of march, but I seen no-one. I hear this route usually has famous people here, for obvious reasons. My In Charge FA friend tells me she see's them all the time. One of her FA friends chatted up some Young and the Restles star on a LAX-YYZ flight, and now they are "dating".

Matt93 Mar 20, 2009 8:21 am

I was on AC593 YYZ-LAS on Mar 15. I sat beside Anthony Calvillo who plays in the CFL. Funny thing is, he was sitting in row 31!! But so was I :(

lcohen999 Mar 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh (Post 11439256)

Dammit, beat me to it!

Flews Mar 22, 2009 6:50 am

Using the word 'celebrity' lightly, NDP Leader Jack Layton was in business class Toronto to Ottawa Friday night.

Interesting how "man of the people" Layton is still flying business class while all the Harper cabinet Ministers are now flying economy in recognition of the current economic situation. An NDPer who doesn't practice what he preaches? Say it ain't so, lol!

Cheers,

lcohen999 Mar 22, 2009 6:57 am

Originally Posted by Flews (Post 11453653)
Using the word 'celebrity' lightly, NDP Leader Jack Layton was in business class Toronto to Ottawa Friday night.

Interesting how "man of the people" Layton is still flying business class while all the Harper cabinet Ministers are now flying economy in recognition of the current economic situation. An NDPer who doesn't practice what he preaches? Say it ain't so, lol!

Cheers,

Maybe he was using an upgrade coupon ;)

I did see Howard Hampton in the YYZ MLL lounge a few years back, I had the same thoughts

LiquidJ Mar 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Bob Rae was in Y on a YYZ-YOW 6am-ish flight about 6 months ago.

Lloyd Robertson yesterday (3/21) on AC906 YYZ-MCO. He looked grumpy, probably because he was sitting in a fully-packed Y cabin (albeit at the exit row).

Stranger Mar 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by Flews (Post 11453653)

More Harper hypocrisy perhaps? Or playing politics maybe?

Do you fly in Y if you can be in J? I don't, so I won't blame Layton.