Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Canadian Celebrity Sightings

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2015, 8:07 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by ridefar
Unless you know exactly how he ended up in that seat, you probably shouldn't judge. There are a wide range of likely explanations, including AC comping him an upgrade on every single flight he takes. He is leader of the opposition and a longshot for PM someday. Wouldn't surprise me at all if AC did that. So if he is paying for Tango, and ending up in J, does that make him less a "man of the people"? For pete's sake. Politicians are plenty slimy enough. No need to pick on something as trivial as this, when you have no idea what the facts are. No idea at all.
Policy is he can fly J. But you are right.
Old May 22, 2015, 3:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Was waiting in lane 1 for security at Dom YYZ. Concierge comes in and kicks everyone out. Everyone to lane 2. Laureen Harper goes through. By the time she gets through the lane, a total of 5 AC concierge/staff with her as she goes down the escalator. Damn!
Old May 25, 2015, 1:09 am

Programs: Altitude SEMM
Dan Vickrey (guitarist for Counting Crows) seated next to me in J on 667 yesterday. I didn't know him, but wondered if he and his pal across the aisle (covered in tats, with a beard straight out of Duck Dynasty) were in the music business.

Didn't realize who it was until I checked FB in YYZ and a friend had updated about attending the concert in YYT the night before. Google image search filled in the missing details.
Old May 26, 2015, 11:47 am

Programs: AC: E75K, Marriott :Titanium, National: EXEC ELITE
Christopher Lloyd in J on 791 YYZ-LAX last Thursday.

Great Scott!
Old May 26, 2015, 1:29 pm

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
Originally Posted by VoodooYYC
Christopher Lloyd in J on 791 YYZ-LAX last Thursday.

Great Scott!
"When this thing hits V1, you're gonna see some serious s--t!"
Old May 28, 2015, 12:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Not a true Canadian citizen, but definitely an honourary one

I was on 856 just now, and lo and behold sitting in the pod right next to me in G (I was in D) was the CP/CDN star of "Airport"... ^ I did not even notice him until he came up to me to say hi... I was totally surprised as I hadn't seen him in 3 years! ^
Old May 30, 2015, 1:53 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Brian Burke is on AC217 YYC-YVR with me right now. If only I had paid for Flex and upgraded, maybe I could be sitting with him!
Old Jun 2, 2015, 6:08 pm

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Kathleen Wynne, Ontario Premier, and very small entourage as much as I could tell (they don't wear uniforms). AC467 YOW-YYZ just now. She is sitting behind the curtain, maybe row 14 or 15. Aisle seat.
--
13F

Last edited by Seat13F_AC_CRJ; Jun 5, 2015 at 7:07 am Reason: spelling
Old Jun 3, 2015, 7:48 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Collin Mockery YYC MLL this morning!

such a funny guy
Old Jun 3, 2015, 8:54 am

Programs: *A, SPG
"Mr. Wonderful" on AC700 1A Today

Also, he eschewed the MLL for the PP.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 8:57 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by YYZEWS
Also, he eschewed the MLL for the PP.
Mr. Wonderful always goes to the PPL. I've never seen him in a MLL. I've ran into him like 5 times...

I used to think he flew private. Guess he plays a billionaire well
Old Jun 3, 2015, 9:34 am

Programs: AP*SE SPG-PLAT
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Mr. Wonderful always goes to the PPL. I've never seen him in a MLL. I've ran into him like 5 times...

I used to think he flew private. Guess he plays a billionaire well
i have seen him in the MLL, he was shoving food down his throat.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 9:45 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by zsm1928
i have seen him in the MLL, he was shoving food down his throat.
At YYZ?
Old Jun 3, 2015, 9:50 am

Programs: AP*SE SPG-PLAT
At YYZ?
Yes. the trans-border MLL

Last edited by zsm1928; Jun 3, 2015 at 10:10 am
Old Jun 3, 2015, 6:35 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Two years ago or so YVR DOM, he walked pass us inline to get his BP, did not want to wait, I looked at him and said, "you don't have to be an A$$" in a very professional tone and manner, he smiled and blew me off, but I still like him, I rarely play with the voodoo doll I made of him

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.