Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Questions about flying off to Japan in october

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Questions about flying off to Japan in october

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2015, 4:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Wpgjetse
Ben may have said waistlisted, but last Oct, flying back from Washington D.C., my confirmation print out noted that I was standby for J, not waitlisted. This was for my flight from DCA to YYZ. I was confirmed in J for YYZ to YVR. I did not get J class, as 3 pax below my status got the seats. I did show the FA my confirmation and got free drinks/snacks for the flight.
I'm pretty sure the confirmation I had for YVR-HKG also said "standby". The term is used interchangeably with "waitlisted", depending on the circumstances.
Old Aug 5, 2015, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Air Miles
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I'm pretty sure the confirmation I had for YVR-HKG also said "standby". The term is used interchangeably with "waitlisted", depending on the circumstances.
does AC serve food and drink in J for flights from YYZ to ORD? When i flew on United i only got a Coke and a warm towel.
Old Aug 5, 2015, 8:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Ichinensei
does AC serve food and drink in J for flights from YYZ to ORD? When i flew on United i only got a Coke and a warm towel.
Not sure what that has to do with the quoted text

You'll definitely get full bar service, and probably a snack basket or breakfast or hot plate of something depending on time of day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.