Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Found: Credit card style "Elite" luggage tag

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2002, 7:36 am
Original Poster

I know it's not worth crying over, or even driving anywhere for, most likely ...but I'd be happy to mail it to it's owner. It says AEROPLAN ELITE on the thing and has a name on the bottom: M. A_____ C________
(didn't think it appropriate to put the whole name here)

If it belongs to someone here and you'd like it back, email me;
[email protected]

Cheers,
Old Nov 12, 2002, 9:17 am
Suspended

You can also drop this off at any AC counter and they will forward it to the member. One of the "benefits" they provide to status members.
Old Nov 12, 2002, 1:26 pm

He he... you mean if they find one of these cards attached to a piece of lost luggage, they'll remove the card and send the card back to you?
Old Nov 13, 2002, 12:19 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Ken hAAmer:
He he... you mean if they find one of these cards attached to a piece of lost luggage, they'll remove the card and send the card back to you?</font>
Now that is funny!

Old Nov 13, 2002, 1:01 pm
Original Member

Location: New York - DL Gold, AA Gold, AC Prestige, VS Silver
If the name on it is "Aneet Chachra" then it's mine. Hell of a coincidence if you found a tag I lost (I don't know if I've lost it or not as I have years of tags around the house). Please post on the board, as the email address in my profile is overrun with spam. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.