FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   FREE: OnBoard Cafe and Maple Leaf Lounge Codes (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/1678285-free-onboard-cafe-maple-leaf-lounge-codes.html)

cairo604 May 7, 2015 4:20 pm

FREE: OnBoard Cafe and Maple Leaf Lounge Codes

Travel must be booked and and completed by June 30, 2015.

OnBoard Cafe:

GUY47VJ1
GBPNDCP1
GQ6DVTH1

Maple Leaf Lounge:

GGXW7DQ1

superangrypenguin May 7, 2015 4:22 pm

Great idea @cairo604!

OnBoard Cafe:
GTMDA6G1

Travel must be booked and completed by June 30, 2015

*PS This one originally came from the resident Dr. I never got around to using it, so here's hoping someone else can!

SparseFlyer May 7, 2015 5:12 pm

I wonder what happens if I use an onBoard cafe code with a J purchase lol

Yyttraveler May 7, 2015 5:18 pm

Nice of you guys to share these.
Can these only be used at time of reservation or can they be added to an existing booking ?

superangrypenguin May 7, 2015 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by Yyttraveler (Post 24782934)
Can these only be used at time of reservation or can they be added to an existing booking ?

At time of booking :(

Yyttraveler May 7, 2015 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin (Post 24782936)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yyttraveler

At time of booking

Ah thought so! Hopefully someone can make use of them.

bcrdukes May 7, 2015 10:56 pm

Ah, darn it. Booked a flight to YUL and LAX 15 minutes ago. Should have checked the forums!

Karma points for all!

Jasper2009 May 7, 2015 11:36 pm

Originally Posted by SparseFlyer (Post 24782910)

Maybe you'll be able to get a free bottle of sparkling wine? :p

flybit May 7, 2015 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 24784021)
Ah, darn it. Booked a flight to YUL and LAX 15 minutes ago. Should have checked the forums!

Karma points for all!

its free to cancel in the first 24 hrs... go cancel and rebook.

bcrdukes May 7, 2015 11:56 pm

Originally Posted by flybit (Post 24784112)
its free to cancel in the first 24 hrs... go cancel and rebook.

I would, but I booked using our corporate agent. I'd have to pay a "service fee" which our finance snd management team will not approve. Not worth the trouble especially now they've only allowed travel after a 5 year hiatus. :(

YOWgary May 8, 2015 12:37 am

Originally Posted by SparseFlyer (Post 24782910)

I feel like the resulting karmic implosion would have your 787 go mechanical, and get downgauged to a Rouge 767.

alc May 8, 2015 12:57 am

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 24784142)
I would, but I booked using our corporate agent. I'd have to pay a "service fee" which our finance snd management team will not approve. Not worth the trouble especially now they've only allowed travel after a 5 year hiatus. :(

I think these codes can only be use on AC web site, hence you will not be able to use it via your Corp TA

YXUhomebase May 8, 2015 4:43 am

with respect to using this "benefit" i wish there could be a way to go back to your booking and add the codes afterward.

it seems like there are so many restrictions to not make it easy to use.

DNAwizard May 8, 2015 7:48 am

Originally Posted by YXUhomebase (Post 24784627)
with respect to using this "benefit" i wish there could be a way to go back to your booking and add the codes afterward.

it seems like there are so many restrictions to not make it easy to use.

+1.

Also you cannot use the code if you want to take advantage of an AC promotion (that requires a discount code). Only 1 box for code. If you take the discount code, you have to forfeit this "benefit".

Yul_voyager May 8, 2015 9:15 am

Originally Posted by alc (Post 24784267)
I think these codes can only be use on AC web site, hence you will not be able to use it via your Corp TA

If the agent books the ticket on aircanada.com/agent I think they can use the code...