Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3X Base Aeroplan Miles to ASIA

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2015, 6:25 pm
Suspended

I had 7500 posted and recently removed. Not sure if it's the same promo (Asia promo), but don't count your chickens u til you have eaten them, their kids and grandkids because AP's obviously has a team whose sole job it is to retroactively cancel mileage credits without notice.
Old Dec 9, 2015, 7:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Allvest
I had 7500 posted and recently removed. Not sure if it's the same promo (Asia promo), but don't count your chickens u til you have eaten them, their kids and grandkids because AP's obviously has a team whose sole job it is to retroactively cancel mileage credits without notice.

Wow, progress. Thread from 2013. LOL. Or not.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...rprises-7.html

And March was so much fun, right?

Originally Posted by Allvest
Could any of the AC apologists on this board tell me why it's a good idea to have a promo for which the links don't function ?

What sort of idiots create these pages?

Originally Posted by 24left
1. The term "targeted marketing" is a giant OXYMORON here. I.M.H.O.

2. If you have consumers who always buy fares like Tango or Flex, offer them an incentive to buy-up

3. If you have consumers who always buy Premium Economy, offer them an incentive to buy up

4. If you have customers who always buy J of some sort, then really, think about how a discount on Tango or Flex will NOT motivate them much.

5. Finally, when you send your customers an offer with a nice red button that says BOOK NOW and it leads to an Error page, then either your IT Marketing is broken and/or you don't realize many of us use some form of ad-blocker

WHY IS THIS SO COMPLICATED?????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.