Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yyznomad
This thread has been carved out of the previous thread in an effort to reduce the number of megathreads on the AC forum. The original 2008 - 2014 thread on the topic may be found here.

A reminder that MLL passes offered in this thread are meant to freely given or requested as the buying selling or bartering of these is not allowed as per FT Rules.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator

Rules for the MLL Guest Passes

(Subject to change by Air Canada)

These Guest Passes expire at the end of February each year

For those of you seeking passes, please note the restrictions on which lounges these passes can be used.

* Valid until XXXXX, at Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure zones of Canadian airports, along with those in Los Angeles and New York (LaGuardia) only.

* Not valid for entry into Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the international departure zones of Canadian airports, Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in international airports, Star Alliance airport lounges or affiliated lounges operated by other carriers

* When visiting an eligible Maple Leaf Lounge, this pass is valid in conjunction with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge.

This pass is not valid with any other airline

* A maximum of one Maple Leaf Lounge visit for one person is permitted with this pass

* Invitation of additional guests is not permitted with a Guest Pass

* Access is subject to space availability

(other rules are listed on the pass)
Print Wikipost

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2016, 4:39 pm

Programs: UA Premier Platinum
Nov 23rd - I'm leaving YVR at 8:40am. I could guest someone into the TB MLL prior to that if desired. Actually I could also guest into the PP lounge which would likely be a more pleasant experience.
Old Nov 24, 2016, 10:38 am

Programs: Altitude 75K, LT Marriott Platinum
I'm currently in MLL YYZ for another 70 minutes, I could guest someone in.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 12:47 pm

Programs: AC E50K
Just confirming - I am flying YYZ-YVR-PEK, I guess my MLL ticket is usable at YYZ but not YVR?

Thanks!
Old Nov 29, 2016, 12:57 pm

Programs: AC 50K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by IBNR
Just confirming - I am flying YYZ-YVR-PEK, I guess my MLL ticket is usable at YYZ but not YVR?

Thanks!
I assume that you mean longe guest pass? Then yes, you can use it in YYZ DOM MLL but not in YVR.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 2:34 pm

Programs: AC E50K
Originally Posted by 172pilot
I assume that you mean longe guest pass? Then yes, you can use it in YYZ DOM MLL but not in YVR.
Thanks, sorry for not being more clear at the first place.
Old Dec 6, 2016, 10:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I have approximately 20 passes expiring at the end of February, valid for domestic and transborder MLLs, when traveling same day on Air Canada.

At this point, they are being offered to AC FTers whose names I would recognize (i.e. you don't need a huge post count, but if it's single digits, no chance), or other FTers with 1000+ posts.

These restrictions will loosen up in January.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 3:03 am

Originally Posted by canadiancow
I have approximately 20 passes expiring at the end of February, valid for domestic and transborder MLLs, when traveling same day on Air Canada.

At this point, they are being offered to AC FTers whose names I would recognize (i.e. you don't need a huge post count, but if it's single digits, no chance), or other FTers with 1000+ posts.

I gave mine to a youth sports team that had a silent auction/ raffle fundraiser.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 11:30 am

Originally Posted by quantumofforce
I gave mine to a youth sports team that had a silent auction/ raffle fundraiser.
I actually feel like giving them to someone whom you know to be "selling" them may be violating some terms, and I'd rather avoid that.

Also... "AC FTers whose names I would recognize". If you have posted in the AC forum 10 times since I joined FT, I will almost certainly not recognize your name.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 11:48 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
I actually feel like giving them to someone whom you know to be "selling" them may be violating some terms, and I'd rather avoid that.

Also... "AC FTers whose names I would recognize". If you have posted in the AC forum 10 times since I joined FT, I will almost certainly not recognize your name.
I gave mine away too. If you still have some spare I have a few colleagues with no status flying in Jan that can use them. Perhaps 5.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by vernonc
I gave mine away too. If you still have some spare I have a few colleagues with no status flying in Jan that can use them. Perhaps 5.
Sure, just PM me the exact number and an address. Since *gasp* I actually recognize your name as someone who contributes around here
Old Dec 7, 2016, 6:33 pm

They weren't selling them, they were "prizes" and if AC tries to go after me for helping a peewee Hockey team there will be a lot of bad publicity. Canadians love their kids hockey!

As for helping people I know, my nephews are on the team, helps reduce costs for all the kids.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 6:36 pm

LOL and we all know how concerned AC is about optics and bad publicity.

But honestly, I think that's a great use!
Old Dec 8, 2016, 10:57 am

Programs: Aeroplan, BONVOY GOLD

PM'd ... Hope I qualify !
Old Dec 19, 2016, 1:39 pm

Programs: AC*SE100K 2MM, Lifetime Marriott Platnium Elite
Hi,
One of my kids (University student) who is traveling home to Canada (separate itinerary and date to me) will have a few hours layover in LHR on Dec 31 (then boarding AC 857). If anyone happens to be in the LHR MLL around that time and would be willing to guest , it would be greatly appreciated.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 1:58 pm

Programs: AC SE
yvr int Dec 27 offerring guest access to MLL/PP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.