Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yyznomad
This thread has been carved out of the previous thread in an effort to reduce the number of megathreads on the AC forum. The original 2008 - 2014 thread on the topic may be found here.

A reminder that MLL passes offered in this thread are meant to freely given or requested as the buying selling or bartering of these is not allowed as per FT Rules.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator

Rules for the MLL Guest Passes

(Subject to change by Air Canada)

These Guest Passes expire at the end of February each year

For those of you seeking passes, please note the restrictions on which lounges these passes can be used.

* Valid until XXXXX, at Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure zones of Canadian airports, along with those in Los Angeles and New York (LaGuardia) only.

* Not valid for entry into Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the international departure zones of Canadian airports, Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in international airports, Star Alliance airport lounges or affiliated lounges operated by other carriers

* When visiting an eligible Maple Leaf Lounge, this pass is valid in conjunction with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge.

This pass is not valid with any other airline

* A maximum of one Maple Leaf Lounge visit for one person is permitted with this pass

* Invitation of additional guests is not permitted with a Guest Pass

* Access is subject to space availability

(other rules are listed on the pass)
Print Wikipost

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2016, 10:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Yo, SUGGESTION TIME

This thread needs BIG, bold headlines listing the rules for passes and lounge entry, especially for all those who seem to not know that International MLLs are likely out of reach for most of those who ask.

otherwise.....carry on.....
Old Oct 6, 2016, 10:48 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Lifetime Plat, (now an AC nobody)
Originally Posted by 24left
Yo, SUGGESTION TIME

This thread needs BIG, bold headlines listing the rules for passes and lounge entry, especially for all those who seem to not know that International MLLs are likely out of reach for most of those who ask.

otherwise.....carry on.....
Would the mod suspend me if I update his wiki to state that MLL passes are not eligible in International MLL's (except for the few (couple) in the U.S.? It's begging to be updated.
Old Oct 7, 2016, 10:00 am

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E
Seeking entry....

on Sunday...to Int. MLL
YYZ-MAD AC 836 at 6:45 PM.

Please PM me you are on this flight andyou can offer this.
Thanks.
Old Oct 9, 2016, 5:44 pm
Suspended

Rules for the MLL Guest Passes

(Subject to change by Air Canada)

These Guest Passes expire at the end of February each year

For those of you seeking passes, please note the restrictions on which lounges these passes can be used.

(This info also posted in the Wiki)

* Valid until XXXXX, at Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure zones of Canadian airports, along with those in Los Angeles and New York (LaGuardia) only.

* Not valid for entry into Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the international departure zones of Canadian airports, Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in international airports, Star Alliance airport lounges or affiliated lounges operated by other carriers

* When visiting an eligible Maple Leaf Lounge, this pass is valid in conjunction with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge.

This pass is not valid with any other airline

* A maximum of one Maple Leaf Lounge visit for one person is permitted with this pass

* Invitation of additional guests is not permitted with a Guest Pass

* Access is subject to space availability

(other rules are listed on the pass)

Last edited by 24left; Oct 9, 2016 at 5:56 pm
Old Oct 9, 2016, 6:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
@24left ^^^

I also took the liberty to edit the wiki to change the international part to red font to catch the attention of the noob reader or first time poster leech.
Old Oct 9, 2016, 6:20 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by yyznomad
@24left ^^^

I also took the liberty to edit the wiki to change the international part to red font to catch the attention of the noob reader or first time poster leech.
Thanks for that. Good call. ^
Old Oct 11, 2016, 6:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Anyone in YVR transborder this evening?

I have a friend in the PPL, but it closes before the MLL, and he could use some guesting.
Old Oct 13, 2016, 11:50 am
alc

I am in a situation looking for MLL Guest Pass again I never got any last time when I request it but thought to try again this time. Hoping that I am be able to get a couple passes for my relatives that is flying in 1st week of Nov. Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 26, 2016, 6:11 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Lifetime Plat, (now an AC nobody)
Originally Posted by alc
I am in a situation looking for MLL Guest Pass again I never got any last time when I request it but thought to try again this time. Hoping that I am be able to get a couple passes for my relatives that is flying in 1st week of Nov. Thanks in advance.
Hi alc,

Do you still need the passes for your relatives? It might be too late for you to mail it to them...but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I just found my passes after going through my "lost" files.

Old Nov 2, 2016, 6:20 pm

Programs: DL Silver - uh huh!
I just came upon this thread - what a wonderful spirit of sharing!

I will be flying AC for the first time in a few days, AC57 DXB-YYZ (11 NOV 23:55 - 12 NOV 05:05), connecting to AC356 YYZ-BOS (08:20 - 09:55).

Will anyone be on these flights or in the YYZ Transborder MLL that morning, or perhaps have a pass you won't be using?

Many thanks!
Old Nov 8, 2016, 2:14 pm

Programs: AC
Looking for two passes

Hey there everyone.

My wife and I will be taking a small vacation in December and if possible it would be great if we could find a kind FT'er out there who would be willing to part with two lounge passes.

We are both in the military and don't get away all that often anymore but we have a nice trip coming up and a nice stop in the lounge first would be great.

We will be flying out of Toronto Trans border on AC.

Thanks for reading!
Old Nov 11, 2016, 12:43 pm

Programs: AC E50, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite
Hi Everyone,

I am in need of one Air Canada MLL pass for Friday November 18 out of YYZ.

There are three of us and I only have two.

PM would be great; likely still enough time to mail them if you have any.

Appreciate any assistance!
Old Nov 11, 2016, 4:30 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by canforce
Hey there everyone.

My wife and I will be taking a small vacation in December and if possible it would be great if we could find a kind FT'er out there who would be willing to part with two lounge passes.

We are both in the military and don't get away all that often anymore but we have a nice trip coming up and a nice stop in the lounge first would be great.

We will be flying out of Toronto Trans border on AC.

Thanks for reading!
PM me with details please and i will mail out 2 passes. Appropriate since its also remembrance day today.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 8:29 pm

Programs: Aeroplan E50/MM, HH gold, Nat Exec Elite, Kimpton Karma
If that doesn't work out, let me know. I will help.

Agree with vernonc about appropriateness of day. Thank you for your service.

Last edited by Bartolo; Nov 11, 2016 at 9:44 pm
Old Nov 14, 2016, 1:49 am

Anyone in asia this week, I will be able to guest in someone to *G at SIN Friday around 5:00-6:00.

Also on Sunday in BKK late Sunday light 9:00 to 10:00pm.

Obviously stay later if you want.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.