Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yyznomad
This thread has been carved out of the previous thread in an effort to reduce the number of megathreads on the AC forum. The original 2008 - 2014 thread on the topic may be found here.

A reminder that MLL passes offered in this thread are meant to freely given or requested as the buying selling or bartering of these is not allowed as per FT Rules.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator

Rules for the MLL Guest Passes

(Subject to change by Air Canada)

These Guest Passes expire at the end of February each year

For those of you seeking passes, please note the restrictions on which lounges these passes can be used.

* Valid until XXXXX, at Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure zones of Canadian airports, along with those in Los Angeles and New York (LaGuardia) only.

* Not valid for entry into Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the international departure zones of Canadian airports, Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in international airports, Star Alliance airport lounges or affiliated lounges operated by other carriers

* When visiting an eligible Maple Leaf Lounge, this pass is valid in conjunction with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge.

This pass is not valid with any other airline

* A maximum of one Maple Leaf Lounge visit for one person is permitted with this pass

* Invitation of additional guests is not permitted with a Guest Pass

* Access is subject to space availability

(other rules are listed on the pass)
Print Wikipost

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2016, 12:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I still have one pass that I can mail anywhere in Canada or the US.

Edit: Gone

Last edited by canadiancow; Feb 11, 2016 at 9:11 pm
Old Feb 10, 2016, 2:30 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
I have 9 passes for Domestic / transborder Maple Leaf Lounge expiring Feb 29 2016.

I will be at the YYZ check-in area tomorrow 2/11 at approx 6:30pm, and in the International MLL from 7 till 8pm. If anyone is traveling that soon (or can distribute them for me!) PM me! We can also guest-in upto 5 FTers.

Or, PM me your trip date and itinerary, qty in your travel group, and your address and I will have my office mail them to the US or Canada on Friday 2/12.

Note: offer not valid if you are waitlisted for business class with higher priority than us for our flight :->
Old Feb 11, 2016, 9:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
My pass is gone.

For the reference of future seekers of free things, it went to someone with a post count of more than one digit, whose name I recognized from threads I read. This was not the first person to ask for it, but was the first person who I thought had contributed enough to FT enough for a lounge pass.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 12:44 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
I have two passes to give away exp feb 29
Old Feb 12, 2016, 12:50 pm

Quick ^ to the FT members offering and mailing their remaining passes to fellow members here.
A class gesture
Old Feb 13, 2016, 5:42 am

Programs: AC SE, Marriott Platinum
3 passes left - expiring 2/29. I will mail. PM me with the QTY you can use.
Old Feb 13, 2016, 7:44 pm

2 mll passes

I have 2 guest passes (transborder/domestic) to give away. I cannot mail them since I am in LIM until Tuesday, but will gladly give them to someone at YYZ once I land in Canada. Also to give away, 2 duty free $20 off coupons (must spend $100).

Last edited by fabb87; Feb 13, 2016 at 8:18 pm
Old Feb 13, 2016, 7:46 pm
SPG Contributor Badge

Programs: UA*1K, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
I have 2 passes left, expiring 2/29 as well, and can mail - although I leave for LIM on Monday

I also have SPG certificates that expire on the 29th; in case you missed the announcement earlier this year, these certificates can be used when you present your Altitude pass at any of these brands IN CANADA ONLY.

2 x Aloft - Complimentary breakfast for 1 at re:fuel
2 x Element - $5 credit at Restore (the pantry)
2 x Four Points - Complimentary breakfast for 1
Old Feb 13, 2016, 8:01 pm
RZR

Programs: ✈ AC 1MM / S100K - SPG Lifetime Platinum = BONVoY Lifetime Titanium
I have 2 passes to give. Can mail them out. Exp February 29 2016. Will send to frequent flyertalkers
Old Feb 13, 2016, 8:01 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by Absolute
I have 2 passes left, expiring 2/29 as well, and can mail - although I leave for LIM on Monday

I also have SPG certificates that expire on the 29th; in case you missed the announcement earlier this year, these certificates can be used when you present your Altitude pass at any of these brands IN CANADA ONLY.

2 x Aloft - Complimentary breakfast for 1 at re:fuel
2 x Element - $5 credit at Restore (the pantry)
2 x Four Points - Complimentary breakfast for 1
Would love to take the 2 X Four Points breakfast pass
Old Feb 13, 2016, 8:47 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E50k, A3*G, UA*S, MR Titanium, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold, NEXUS
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Touch) AppleWebKit/537.35+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.3.1.2576 Mobile Safari/537.35+)

Can somebody send me an expired MLL pass? The older the better
Old Feb 14, 2016, 11:17 pm

REMOVED; martyYOW has fulfilled my request, many thanks!

Last edited by haolaowai_org; Feb 16, 2016 at 12:41 am
Old Feb 15, 2016, 6:55 am

Programs: AC SE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by haolaowai_org
I'm flying to Vancouver from Toronto on Feb 23rd. Could use 1-2 passes (either for the way there or return as well). PM me?
They'll be on their way today - enjoy your trip!
Old Feb 16, 2016, 11:16 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, United Gold, Virgin Silver
Hey folks, I'm amazed at how generous this group is... AC FF are a great bunch.

I have an evening March 1 flight from YYZ to DCA and just lost star alliance gold status.

Anyone have a March pass that would work? PM me
Old Feb 16, 2016, 5:36 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC
3 passes expiring feb 2016

I can mail them tomorrow.

Lornag

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.