Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC Giftmassive Giveaway, Free Promo Codes

AC Giftmassive Giveaway, Free Promo Codes

Old Dec 24, 14, 9:11 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred, Nexus/GE
Contest ends today, lots of 10%, 15% and 20% and of course try again! No free trips?

Just tango fares! Mileage run on segments??
Old Dec 25, 14, 9:13 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Alaska Airlines
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin View Post
Wow, some people would have been happy with just 1 free ticket...
I'm grateful! And I'm pretty sure it is two tickets.
Old Dec 25, 14, 9:16 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Alaska Airlines
Did you get your email?

Originally Posted by Points Surfer View Post
Well on Dec 12 I won a pair of the 65 - pairs of Economy Class round-trip tickets up for grabs...thought that was lucky .

Did the D&R form and got the "you should receive your prize via email in 24 to 48 hours".......that was over 96 hrs ago and zip, no email.

T&C's offer no one to contact so looks bogus at this point. Will keep waiting but if any AC people follow this maybe they have an explanation?
Curious to know if you heard anything yet? I won as well but I'm still in the 24 to 48 hr period. I read through the T&Cs as well and it's unclear if the booking by December 30th deadline applies to the free tickets or not. Hopefully I will know shortly since there is only 6 days left.
Old Dec 30, 14, 4:53 pm

Programs: SPG Plat,MR Plat Spire Plat/IC Amb, Choice Plat, BW Plat
Originally Posted by TechTrainer View Post
Curious to know if you heard anything yet? I won as well but I'm still in the 24 to 48 hr period. I read through the T&Cs as well and it's unclear if the booking by December 30th deadline applies to the free tickets or not. Hopefully I will know shortly since there is only 6 days left.
Update Dec 30 5:33pm EST......got my winning voucher code !.....in the 11th hour lol. [email protected] is the correct address and AC Promotions fixed my problem within 5 hrs. Must have been some AC IT issue as I received nothing since Dec 14.

I am pretty sure all Tickets must be booked by December 30, 2014 for travel from January 7 to June 15, 2015....but asked AC to be sure and awaiting an answer. http://giftmassive.aircanada.com/rules

Thanks TechTrainer for reminding me.....honestly gave up until today but it worked out in the end. Now to figure out where to go with my pair of tickets!

PS....Special thanks to Air Canada Marketing Communications - Promotions for coming through at the last minute. Much appreciated!
Old Dec 31, 14, 12:04 am

Originally Posted by TechTrainer View Post
I'm grateful! And I'm pretty sure it is two tickets.
Correct was 1 Pair of Economy (Flex) Tickets. I decided on SFO for the spring so an $1800 CAD ticket just cost me zero. Nice surprise was Taxes were also paid by AC.
Old Dec 31, 14, 9:48 am

--deleted--

Last edited by hofo_mofo; Dec 31, 14 at 10:25 am Reason: yeah my bad for not reading properly
Old Dec 31, 14, 9:52 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by hofo_mofo View Post
Hi all

I was wondering when is/was the booking deadline for this promotion?
I hate to be rude, and i'm not trying to, but did you read the few posts above your question?...

from points surfer..

"I am pretty sure all Tickets must be booked by December 30, 2014 for travel from January 7 to June 15, 2015....but asked AC to be sure and awaiting an answer. http://giftmassive.aircanada.com/rules"
Old Dec 31, 14, 10:09 am

I hate to be rude, and i'm not trying to, but did you read the few posts above your question?...

from points surfer..

"I am pretty sure all Tickets must be booked by December 30, 2014 for travel from January 7 to June 15, 2015....but asked AC to be sure and awaiting an answer. http://giftmassive.aircanada.com/rules"
Correct.....I asked AC promotions on Dec 30 again just in case the Dec 30 deadline for promo discounts codes was any different for the 65 free tickets, they never answered and just kept flipping me back to the T&C link... so yes yesterday midnight was last chance.....now hoping my luck is good on the draw for those 2 x Biz Class tickets anywhere now lol
Old Dec 31, 14, 10:24 am

from points surfer..

Not being rude at all

In fact I was in error for having not deleted this post when my eyes finally let me see the answer I was looking for

Search this Thread
Search Engine: