Wiki Posts
Search

strange op-up

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2014, 7:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Altitude SEMM
strange op-up

Sitting on 658. Was called at the gate and received an op-up. Assumed the flight was oversold. Looking back, I see lots of empty seats.

Considering myself lucky, but will check my e-upgrade account to be sure I wasn't dinged. Otherwise, nice touch AC.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 7:09 pm

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Likely due to weight/balance. I'd had this before on short flights.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by Livyer
Sitting on 658. Was called at the gate and received an op-up. Assumed the flight was oversold. Looking back, I see lots of empty seats.

Considering myself lucky, but will check my e-upgrade account to be sure I wasn't dinged. Otherwise, nice touch AC.
You're on an E90. OpUps for weight and balance are pretty normal on them.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Altitude SEMM
Originally Posted by rehoult
Quote:

Originally Posted by Livyer

You're on an E90. OpUps for weight and balance are pretty normal on them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.