Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroplan Hertz partner promo

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2014, 9:19 am

Just got an email about this promo indicating an expiry date of October 31st, which I believe is an extension...
Old Jun 30, 2014, 9:39 am
alc

Originally Posted by YYZC2
Just got an email about this promo indicating an expiry date of October 31st, which I believe is an extension...
This is a different one. The one (that I think) discussed above is the one that could earn 5000 per "3-days" rental. The one that you got email and ended in Oct 31 is 1000 per day, up to 5000. Hence a 3-days rental on this promo only get you 3000.

I had switch all my rental to Avis and get the AA miles instead. With their promo, you can get 1500 for a single day rental - which I do alot. In some city, I can even do a daily rental (get the car in the morning, return in the evening, and do it again next day. I do the same with Hertz too. Just a way to requalify my Avis and Hertz (just like hotel stay)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.