Question: AC/Rouge schedule changes.

Old Feb 22, 14, 4:24 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: SMR
Posts: 184
AC/Rouge schedule changes.

My LGA-YYZ-DUB-YYZ-LGA flights have had a schedule change of 2.15 hours outbound and 2 hours inbound. The YYZ-DUB flights are with Rouge. Would AC change the flights so I am not flying Rouge because of the change ?
I have no experience with AC over matters like this.
lordlucan is offline  
Old Feb 22, 14, 6:14 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto - YYZ
Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy PE/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
Posts: 5,431
With only one flight/day on YYZ-DUB, assuming you would request a change, your only other alternative would be changing aircraft via another gateway, such as LHR (avoid). Any time savings would be lost by having to endure an extra connection. Perhaps there's a more optimal LGA/YYZ/LGA connection available.
ACYYZ/SD is offline  
Old Feb 22, 14, 7:24 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: YWG
Posts: 2,121
How would I know if I got a schedule change? AC hasn't sent any email, but AC.com is not showing my flight...

Are there are no afternoon YOW-YYZ flights on February 28? Hopefully I'm not going crazy. Does anyone else see that?...
hydrogen is offline  
Old Feb 22, 14, 7:43 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Canada / USA
Posts: 6,043
Originally Posted by hydrogen View Post
How would I know if I got a schedule change? AC hasn't sent any email, but AC.com is not showing my flight...

Are there are no afternoon YOW-YYZ flights on February 28? Hopefully I'm not going crazy. Does anyone else see that?...
The YOW-YYZ flights from 1200 to 1600 on the 28th inclusive appear to be sold out. Thus, they will not be presented for booking on AC.com.
YYZC2 is offline  
Old Feb 22, 14, 7:51 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Programs: AC Altitude E75K (*G), NEXUS
Posts: 4,208
Sold out flights should still appear on FlightStats, right?
flyquiet is offline  
Old Feb 22, 14, 7:55 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: YWG
Posts: 2,121
Originally Posted by YYZC2 View Post
The YOW-YYZ flights from 1200 to 1600 on the 28th inclusive appear to be sold out. Thus, they will not be presented for booking on AC.com.
Doesn't it seem strange that AC sold (and overbooked) flights 451/453/455/457/459/463?

Seems pretty excessive...
hydrogen is offline  
Old Feb 22, 14, 8:40 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: YVR / PHX
Programs: It's hard to get status when the website won't let me book flights.
Posts: 5,421
Originally Posted by flyquiet View Post
Sold out flights should still appear on FlightStats, right?
Actually I've noticed quite often if J0/Y0 it does not.
Sean Peever is offline  
Old Feb 23, 14, 5:08 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Programs: AC Altitude E75K (*G), NEXUS
Posts: 4,208
very interesting!
flyquiet is offline  
Old Feb 23, 14, 5:25 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: WAS
Programs: UA 1K
Posts: 212
Originally Posted by hydrogen View Post
Doesn't it seem strange that AC sold (and overbooked) flights 451/453/455/457/459/463?

Seems pretty excessive...
It's Quebec mid-winter school break week of 03MAR - so perhaps some spillover traffic from QC on YOWYYZ on 28FEB/01MAR. YULYYZ flights the same weekend already packed (only Latitude/Executive available on some flights).
a330marcus is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread