Wiki Posts
Search

Valid Itinerary?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2014, 6:58 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Valid Itinerary?

I was looking for award tickets between Tokyo >7 March> Taipei then >10 March> Hong Kong. It showed the following itinerary (CTS > TPE > HKG in C-class):

7 March: HND (NH 961) ITM (NH 771) CTS (BR 115) TPE
10 March: TPE (BR 867) HKG

However, when I tried to book it, it returned an error saying that the itinerary cannot be booked. Was this itinerary invalid? I tried calling the Montreal service centre but waited for like 1 hour and it was still not answered. (I have to pay the international toll for the call.) Does anyone know what is happening here? Is there anyway the ticket can be issued?

Another question: There was a later flight shown for selection - HND (NH 013) ITM (NH 771) CTS (BR 115) TPE, but the connection time at ITM is only 35 minutes, is that enough? I have 3 pieces for check in baggage.

Thanks ahead for any thoughts and suggestions.
Old Feb 16, 2014, 7:42 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Not sure what you are trying to do, but no stop-overs on Asia 1 return tickets,
and no 1 ways permitted within the zone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.