Search

My Valentine's Night :)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2014, 11:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
My Valentine's Night :)

Since I'm flying SFO-YVR-YUL-YTZ on Valentine's Day (okay, one of those flights is on Feb 15), I figured I'd buy chocolates for AC staff.

Well, the crew of my first flight liked them

There's also a photo of me with the captain, but I'll save that one for less public publication

In YVR (where I write this post), I convinced a check-in agent to summon a concierge to the MLL for me to give them a box of chocolates. I saw a black-suited AC employee walking around, looking confused. She walked past me once, then she was about to do it again, but I stopped her I asked if she was looking for me. "I was looking for someone older!"
Old Feb 15, 2014, 8:52 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E50k, A3*G, UA*S, MR Titanium, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold, NEXUS
I was certain this post would relate to the one you asked about WAS-SFO! This was definitely a great gesture

Originally Posted by canadiancow
In YVR (where I write this post), I convinced a check-in agent to summon a concierge to the MLL for me to give them a box of chocolates. I saw a black-suited AC employee walking around, looking confused. She walked past me once, then she was about to do it again, but I stopped her I asked if she was looking for me. "I was looking for someone older!"
The perks of being a younger FF . I don't have any stories as good as yours, except being told in the US club that I'm not allowed to drink from their self-serve bar
Old Feb 15, 2014, 10:00 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Flew SFO-YVR after the Canucks season opener in SJ, 6am flight cuz it was stupid cheap, boarding started...then final call, total like...10 people on an ERJ (I think it was the short one...170?) Flight attendant woke me and my buddy up (sitting in the back of the plane about 10 rows to ourselves). "Nice to see you two are alive, back here mouths open and snoring...rough night?"

We had a good laugh with her, had started drinking at 11am the day before in SJ, didn't stop till well after the game, slept like 2 hours in the SFO airport then fell asleep before takeoff and was woken up only on final approach.

I always love when flight attendants are nice and can have some fun at their jobs
Old Feb 15, 2014, 10:22 am

Programs: AC SE100K, AA EXP, SPG Plt, HH Dmnd
That's great!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.