Diner's Club Renews for 3 years

Old Jun 10, 2002, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AE
Diner's Club Renews for 3 years

From the AC Media Centre Diners Club has renewed their partnership and is offering a "special two-for-one ticket offer on Air Canada".

Can also be seen at Newswire. Believe it is a 3 year renewal.
Old Jun 10, 2002, 5:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
I love revisionist history. Narry a reference in the media release to the real history of the AC/Aeroplan relationship with Diners Club, nor of the enRoute Card which predated the current MLL card. Well, at this puts an end to the rumours that Amex was going to become the Aeroplan T&E card partner.
Old Jun 10, 2002, 6:22 pm
Original Member

Programs: Delta
CPYVR: Why do you assume it's a 3 year agreement?

[This message has been edited by Flyaway (edited 06-10-2002).]
Old Jun 10, 2002, 6:28 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Amex</font>
Who?
Old Jun 10, 2002, 7:22 pm
ALW

You know Amex, Ken, they're the partner of WestJet and AirTransat.

andrew
Old Jun 10, 2002, 7:52 pm

Oh right, now I remember. The Club Z of T&E cards.
Old Jun 12, 2002, 9:07 am
B1

Not Amex --- Amex Canada --- who use the same logo as Amex but do not participate in the web-advertised promotions. Amex Canada- where you can redeem reward miles on Canada 3000. Amex Canada where you are told to wait until the end of the month to redeem for CPlus only to find that they cancelled the agreement in the meantime. Where you don't obtain miles until they are converted in 10K blocks after being devalued to 0.75. Amex Canada - a trap for the unwary. Sometimes you can take them to court and win.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.