AE promotion Iget.it?

Old Dec 13, 2013, 7:08 pm
Original Poster

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty
AE promotion Iget.it?

AE sent out a wonderful promotion from this company and I made a big purchase which I have still not received.

Also there was a AE promotion for points for purchases which I have still not seen in my account.

Anyone else having hassles with this supplier, which is out of Montreal?
Old Dec 13, 2013, 9:36 pm

I took advantage of that promotion when it first appeared, that is to say a year back or so. Everything went smooth and fast. The miles posted fast as well.
Old Dec 14, 2013, 12:16 pm

Programs: AP*SE, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, FPC Plat, Hyatt Diamond
I also took advantage of the promotion about a year ago, and had an issue with the delivery service (not the fault of iGet.it) - but when I phoned to inform iGet.it, I found them very responsive and helpful. Surprisingly so, even.
Old Dec 14, 2013, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by There yet?
[...] and had an issue with the delivery service (not the fault of iGet.it)
Of course issues with deliveries *IS* the faulty of the vendor. Your contract is with the vendor. The delivery service works for them. In relation to you, *THEY* are responsible.
Old Oct 5, 2014, 4:03 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriot, American Airlines Admirals Club, United Red Carpet Club,HiltonHonors Club,Hyatt
Have a problem with iGet.it. I ordered and paid for carry on bags in July 2014. It is now OCTOBER 2014. No bags, nothing. I have called iGet.it. They promised the bags would be here. Still waiting.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.