Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

dBlack distinction eStore bonus not showing up...

Old Nov 26, 2013, 9:32 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I'm dBlack and wondering how the eStore bonus miles are supposed to show up. This status level is supposed to be 2x miles in the eStore. My purchases only got credited as 1x though it looks like.

Is this another Aeroplan eScam that we now have to constantly be checking six weeks after purchases and keeping spreadsheets to track that they did it right?

If anyone is getting their bonus, how does it look to you? A second line showing the credit or just double miles when the purchase gets credited?
Old Nov 26, 2013, 9:33 pm

Programs: AC P25
I thought distinction didn't start until 2014?
Old Nov 26, 2013, 9:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by yytleisure
I thought distinction didn't start until 2014?
You are correct.
Old Nov 27, 2013, 10:42 am

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by tyberius

Is this another Aeroplan eScam that we now have to constantly be checking six weeks after purchases and keeping spreadsheets to track that they did it right?
Distinction benefits will enhance your whole Aeroplan experience. The higher your Distinction level, the greater the benefits youll enjoy. Distinction benefits will begin as of January 1, 2014.

No scam this time. The benefits "so called" commence Jan 1st 2014
Old Nov 27, 2013, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by tyberius
I'm dBlack and wondering how the eStore bonus miles are supposed to show up. This status level is supposed to be 2x miles in the eStore. My purchases only got credited as 1x though it looks like.

If anyone is getting their bonus, how does it look to you? A second line showing the credit or just double miles when the purchase gets credited?
You'll get 2x next year...
Old Nov 27, 2013, 6:33 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Well that certainly explains it.

I guess I should have known that Aeroplan would be giving me something that doesn't do anything.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.