Community
Wiki Posts
Search

number of million milers

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:05 am

Programs: Irrelevant
Originally Posted by Allvest
You are a bit hard on the MM designation. It gets you on top of other SE on the waitlist for eUPs. That's the biggest tangible benefit I have experienced so far.
Like I said, the program has no benefits for *my* travel patterns.

When I'm no longer traveling and knocked down to E50K, there will be no benefits at all that I will make use of, so I wouldn't notice any difference if the program was in place or not. The eUps used were for travel nominees - of which I won't be able to use next year, so again no benefit.
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
FYI: He flies on an unlimited J flight pass
Along with the occasional North America J pass and the Amex Privilege Pass
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:18 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by jaysona

When I'm no longer traveling and knocked down to E50K, there will be no benefits at all that I will make use of, so I wouldn't notice any difference if the program was in place or not. The eUps used were for travel nominees - of which I won't be able to use next year, so again no benefit.
That's sad....

We have around 250 within our three travel accounts. But I'll be using them all (at least that's the plan), before the eUP benefit is gutted for good.
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:23 am

That's sad....
What is? The fact that I have 334 eUps that will go unused or that I flew enough during 2014 to get 396 eUps? Or both!!
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:23 am
Suspended

What is? The fact that I have 334 eUps that will go unused or that I flew enough during 2014 to get 396 eUps? Or both!!
I meant the leftover eUPs. Flying isn't so sad up front...
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:33 am
Suspended

I meant the leftover eUPs. Flying isn't so sad up front...
Followup question:

I noticed on the unlimited LAT pass, they award 15,000 AQM per month. But I don't see them awarding AQM on the unlimited J pass. It shows that they award SE upon purchase. So you get no AQM with the J pass at all?
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:35 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Followup question:

I noticed on the unlimited LAT pass, they award 15,000 AQM per month. But I don't see them awarding AQM on the unlimited J pass. It shows that they award SE upon purchase. So you get no AQM with the J pass at all?
J RapidAir flight pass

Please see:

Unlimited travel for 6 consecutive months
Complimentary advance seat selection
Complimentary changes at any time
Access to Maple Leaf Lounges
Fixed monthly payments
Earn 20,000 Altitude Qualifying Miles every month (Accumulation of miles based on distance flown is not applicable)
Receive Altitude 100K Super Elite status with 6 month option
Flight credit bookings are subject to availability for the Business Class fare option (J booking class)
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:38 am

Followup question:

No AQS for the unlimited passes, AQM is as follows: (for the unlimited pass I purchase)

Flex: 10,000 AQM per month for the purchase term (3 mo/6 mo)
Latitude: 15,000 AQM per month
Business: 20,000 AQM per month

There used to be another category for travel only on Tue-Sat option, but they did away with that option a few years ago.

Also, the "SE upon purchase" applies only to the purchase of the 6 month flight pass. The 3 month J flight pass gets you E50K immediately.
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC

Holy moly!!!! 334!!! I now feel a bit better for having used up some of my eUps.. I am not standing around 150.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.