Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

YVR-FCO shading out return flight on ac.com

Old Oct 29, 2013, 7:17 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AC

Hi

I'm looking to buy a flex fare next year for the above itinerary. On the outgoing, there are several options available, (many on rouge) and I selected a regular flight through Toronto. When I select this flight, I pass to the return flight selection and although it shows a return flight via toronto (non-rouge) but it doesn't allow me to select it.

When I select a rouge outgoing (via Montreal), it does allow me to select a return flight through Toronto. (i.e. the little selection dots are not greyed out).

Sorry if this has been discussed. Have others encountered this? I assume I should be able to buy two one way tickets but don't quite see the sense in that. Have you encountered this before, and is there a way to overcome it i.e. via a phone call to AC reservations?

Thanks,

Lorna
Old Oct 29, 2013, 7:31 am

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Last month i flew fco-yyz-yvr-yul-fco, and were able to choose from different options like from what youve stated.

But i did remember some greyed out options from muc to yvr sometime this year..best to call when choosing your segments as 2 one way tix are quite costly

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.