AC875 FRA-YUL, any advice?

Old Oct 8, 13, 7:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold (EuroBonus)
Thumbs up AC875 FRA-YUL, any advice?

Hello,

In a matter of days, I'm flying AC875 Frankfurt to Montreal in economy. It's part of a three leg journey, final destination being LGA.

I was booked through an agent so couldn't make a seat selection. Today I asked my travel agent to select a seat for me, I've been allocated seat 39K. Is it a good seat, would you try and change it? And if so, where?
I'm guessing K is a window seat, I'd prefer aisle. How should I go about? Ask at transfer desk? or ask at the gate?

I understand this route is served by a 777, is it the two or three class config? How can you tell?

Thnak u
Old Oct 8, 13, 7:43 pm

Programs: AC Altitude E75K (*G), NEXUS
You can check seat "quality" on seatguru.com
Your travel agent should be able to show you how to find the aircraft type on your reservation paperwork.
You can look at today's AC875 on http://flightaware.com/live/flight/ACA875
That aircraft is Boeing 777-300ER, "Business" and "Economy" according to that. (I'm not sure if it would list PE if there was PE. Not that familiar with flightaware.)
Old Oct 8, 13, 7:51 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, SPG Gold, UA MP
Originally Posted by Soph View Post
Hello,

In a matter of days, I'm flying AC875 Frankfurt to Montreal in economy. It's part of a three leg journey, final destination being LGA.

I was booked through an agent so couldn't make a seat selection. Today I asked my travel agent to select a seat for me, I've been allocated seat 39K. Is it a good seat, would you try and change it? And if so, where?
I'm guessing K is a window seat, I'd prefer aisle. How should I go about? Ask at transfer desk? or ask at the gate?

I understand this route is served by a 777, is it the two or three class config? How can you tell?

Thnak u
With booking reference code you can do online check-in and select or change your seats then. Or you can call AC directly now to change your seat.

GT
Old Oct 8, 13, 8:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AC E50, Marriott Titanium
Yes, K seats are window seats. If you're not able to get an aisle seat right now, you can keep checking back before your flight in case one opens up due to upgrades or cancellations, or you can set up a seat alert on www.expertflyer.com to advise if an aisle seat opens up. Otherwise, you can always ask at check-in or at the gate as sometimes seats open up due to upgrades, no-shows.
Old Oct 9, 13, 1:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold (EuroBonus)
Thank you, have checked in now. First leg beig on Lufthansa the check in agent till me they couldn't help me. Will ask again at gate in FRA

Search this Thread
Search Engine: