Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bose/AE promo?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2013, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Altitude E50K, WS Gold (status match)
Bose/AE promo?

My Bose headphones are pretty much about to fall apart....many miles logged with those things. I know there are better choices out there, but I am very, very happy with Bose products. I want to buy a new replacement set and I know there has been 3x or 5x the mileage offered as a promo in the past. Any idea when (if) that promo may be offered again?
Old Oct 6, 2013, 3:53 pm

Programs: AC E50K (*Gold), DL, CZ
Bose is 3x the Aeroplan points through the estore portal when I checked last night. There's a new colour combo according to an email I received from Bose. I think it was a combination of brown and silver.

Edit: Just checked now, and it's 3x still.

Last edited by yqtyyz; Oct 6, 2013 at 3:56 pm Reason: Verified 3x dollars spent
Old Oct 6, 2013, 4:04 pm

Programs: AC E75K, Amex Plat, NEXUS, Aman-user (not really a -junkie)
Don't know if OP wants the same model but the 5 year old QC15s that I gifted to my brother (when I got QC3s) only lasted a year longer when the headband snapped. He called Bose Canada and they sent him a brand new pair for a small fee (a fraction of MSRP).... You may want to see if they can do anything for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.